Say it with stickers. These stickers! =]
Meet Gus and Virgil. These two monsters are an unlikely pair. But don't mind them. They just want to help you get your message across.
This pack includes 30 different stickers, with more on the way!
Artwork by Tammy Coron. Development by Just Write Code.
** Using Stickers, an overview **
• SEND stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
** Installing and using Sticker apps **
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. While technically accurate, you may have noticed that you can also receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
For more information: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT206906
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.