By Penny de Byl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How many 4 letter words do you know? [Besides those ones!!] Did you know buhl is gold and silver marquetry inlaid with tortoiseshell or a peba is a long nosed armadillo? This tile sliding game will extend your vocabulary with over 5000 internationally recognized four letter words, complete with definitions.
Go on, expand your vocabulary!!
New Features include:
* Just4HD now works on iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch
* Time limit option (useful for classroom situations)
* Improved tile movement
* Game starts with 8 tiles (previously none)
* Support for rotating the device
Letter tiles will appear on the game board at random. Your task is to slide them around the screen to make legitimate four letter words. When a word is found the tiles will vanish from the screen giving you more room to work. The more words you find, the faster the tiles will appear. To increase your score, place the tiles of a word over the bonus stars.
Screen getting cluttered? No problem. Slide a tile over a bomb to create some more room. But be careful. You may accidentally blow up the letter you need to make your next word.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Highly recommended update to fix bugs & stability.
Back to basics - We've made some changes by going back to basics for improved stability on older devices.
* Fixed bug with bomb being movable.
* Removed Facebook functionality from ver 1.1
* Improved performance for older devices, including iPhone 3G running iOS 4.2.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 29, 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Penny de Byl
- © Aardbei Studios Pty. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.