By JDI Backup Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JustCloud gives you access to the Cloud wherever you are.
JustCloud is one of the leading cloud storage and file synchronization providers on the internet. With cutting edge software and innovative development, JustCloud is constantly adding to its already rich product feature set.
Access all of your files from anywhere using the JustCloud iOS application. Stream your music, watch your videos, open your documents and view your photos all from one easy to use application. But the fun doesn’t stop there, Just Cloud also gives you all of these great features:
* Stream your video files
* Take photos and upload them directly to your SyncFolder
* Protect your data via our app passcode lock
* Easily save new files to your SyncFolder
* Create a voice memo
* Backup your camera roll
* Draw a doodle and publish them to Facebook or Twitter
* Share your photos to with Facebook, Twitter or Email
* Take notes and email them to friends or colleagues
* Browse and open all of your backed up files
* Browse and open any of your synced files
* Stream your music files
* Plus lots more
If you don’t already have a JustCloud account, you can easily create one from inside the application and get some free storage space to get you started. To get even more access to your files make sure you install the desktop application on your Mac or Windows PC.
What's New in Version 1.3.13
- Fixed issue that causes files to appear to be missing for some users.
- Removed support for iOS 5
I cancelled my account and had to cancel my credit card because they were relentless in trying to charge the renewal to my credit card. My bank told me the only way to stop them was to cancel my card. Then the phone calls started. I tried to block them but another number would pop up. I'd read about their constant email scam and did not want to be overwhelmed with messages from them. Fortunately, I had given them a ghost email account because they don't take "stop sending emails" for an answer. Who knows how many emails they've sent, but I don't have to delete daily emails from my phone, computer and tablet. I wasn't crazy about their service and after Dropbox deleted all my photos from my mobile devices, I've dumped them too. Google photos, despite some flaws is my go to cloud service. Beware of JustCloud. They're like bed bugs. You'll have to move or die, and even that won't stop them from the onslaught of emails. If you contact them and tell them you have a new email account and give them a ghost email address, they'll usually stop sending emails to your primary email account. If you contact them by phone, use a phone belonging to an annoying friend or family member and file that under Karma.
The Absolute Worst
This app used to work. Until, a few months ago, when half of my files were deleted. They said they are trying to recover them but that was over a month ago. Now the app doesn't even backup my phone's pics and videos anymore. It's merely taking up space. Once I backup everything elsewhere, I will delete it and cancel my service. Don't waste your time with them.
DELETE MY FILES ALREADY
You keep sending me emails asking to delete my files. I keep sending you emails back saying yes, delete the fricken files. So delete them already. Stop sending me emails about it. If you're going to send me emails asking a question, perhaps (if it isn't too much trouble) you could actually pay attention to the response. DELETE THE FILES AND LEAVE ME ALONE.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 23, 2015
- Version: 1.3.13
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: JDI Backup Ltd
- © 2015 JustCloud
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Backup (Home - 75GB)$34.99
- Backup (Unlimited GB)$69.99
- Backup (Premium - 250GB)$49.99
- Camera Roll Backup (Home - 75GB)$3.99
- Camera Roll Backup (Unlimited GB)$6.99
- Camera Roll Backup (Premium - 250 GB)$4.99