Justconnect+ is an easy, intuitive and powerful application allowing you to keep an eye on your home, office or facilities anytime and anywhere. You can monitor camera live view, control PTZ cameras, create snapshot, send E-Mail with snapshot and trigger digital output within clicks.
- Auto-login to all managed IP cameras with pre-configured IP camera account/password
- Display video automatically after Mobile View starts
- Search IP cameras in the same network segment
- View camera video with single channel layout. iPad edition comes with 2x3 grid layout
- Swipe to view previous or next video channel in the listing
- On-screen Pan/Tilt/Zoom functions; also supports go-to preset position, patrol and PAN function
- Save snapshot of current camera view to an image file in camera roll
- Insert current camera view as snapshot in E-mail content for further action
- Trigger digital output on or off
Supported Mobile Devices:
Supports devices with iOS version 5.1.1 or higher
Supported D-Link products:
- DCS-930L / DCS-930LB1 / DCS-931L / DCS-932 / DCS-932L / DCS-932LB1 / DCS-933L / DCS-942L / DCS-942LB1 / DCS-2102 / DCS-2103 / DCS-2121 / DCS-2130 / DCS-2132L / DCS-2132LB1 / DCS-2136L / DCS-2210 / DCS-2230 / DCS-2310L / DCS-2310LB / DCS-2330L / DCS-2332L / DCS-3010 / DCS-3112 / DCS-3410 / DCS-3411 / DCS-3430 / DCS-3511 / DCS-3530 / DCS-3710 / DCS-3715 / DCS-3716 / DCS-4201 / DCS-4602EV / DCS-4603 / DCS-4622 / DCS-4701E / DCS-4703E / DCS-4802E / DCS-5010L / DCS-5020L / DCS-5211L / DCS-5222L / DCS-5222LB1 / DCS-5230 / DCS-5605 / DCS-5615 / DCS-5635 / DCS-6004L / DCS-6010L / DCS-6045L / DCS-6112 / DCS-6112B1 / DCS-6112V / DCS-6113 / DCS-6113B1 / DCS-6113V / DCS-6113VB1 / DCS-6115 / DCS-6210 / DCS-6212L / DCS-6314 / DCS-6315 / DCS-6410 / DCS-6510 / DCS-6517 / DCS-6517B / DCS-6511 / DCS-6511B / DCS-6513 / DCS-6616 / DCS-6815 / DCS-6817 / DCS-6818 / DCS-6915 / DCS-7000L / DCS-7010L / DCS-7110 / DCS-7110B1 / DCS-7410 / DCS-7413 / DCS-7413B1 / DCS-7510 / DCS-7513 / DCS-7513B / DCS-7517 / DCS-7517B / DVS-310-1 / DNR-2060-08P / DNR-312L / DNR-322LB / DNR-2020-04P
Supported Video Codecs
1. Added: Support DCS-6517B and DCS-7517B.
2. Fixed: Apps will crash when adding DCS-7513
3. Fixed: Apps cannot add DCS-5020L
4. Fixed: Apps cannot add 2 units of DNR-2020-04p
5. Fixed: Apps cannot play audio from NVR-5222LB with AAC
Ratings and Reviews
Another terrible App from D-Link
Why have a dozen Apps that are not very good instead of one that works well D-link? I thought this would resolve the fact the 'lite' app only works on the same network so if you VPN in or a camera is in another IP space it's useless. This app does allow specifying an IP which is great. However, when I try to add a 5020L it refuses to and says it's unable to determine the device type despite being listed as supported. It added the first 900 series fine. There is no option to manually add it and so it won't allow the camera. So back to the other terrible app that only works on the same network. Frustrating. Please take all the terrible D-link apps and make one that supports all the features and works with all the features.
Alright. So, this app actually gives the the ability to use my DCS-5222LB1 camera. The response for its functions are incredibly long. Holy crap; like minutes for a command or picture to make its way through an Internet that normally takes seconds. The advertised app mydlink lite put a picture up and froze; if it would even do that. Never mind pan/tilt functions. The options were there. It would keep saying that it was unavailable. Apparently, the software folks are trying to get it together. I can't imagine the enormity of it all. But, please don't put your customers through this with braggadocio claims and not deliver!
Not suitable for large arrays
Works well with 4 LAN devices but only 1 of 3 using remote access ISP's. I can get direct access to all remote cameras via URL and assigned forwarded port. I'm guessing this is a problem with either the app's capacity or my remote ISP. Since the purpose of the app is to view remote cameras it failed under these conditions. Don't expect too much.
Update: the app is finicky, but I found that it works better if (a) all firmware updates are current and (b) JAVA is not selected as the default under "IMAGE."
- D-Link Corporation
- 22.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 D-Link Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.