Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make renting and sharing a car as mobile as you are with JustShareIt™ iPhone App!
JustShareIt opens the door to the world’s most unique and amazing vehicles. It’s also the simplest way to earn money, putting your vehicle to work for you when it is not being used.
Get out and explore on road trips or try out your dream car. Make a hybrid, electric, convertible, SUV or luxury car your next ride….or share your car with your neighbors and earn money from it!
- Download the JustshareIt iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps
- Explore thousands of unique and amazing cars to drive in your neighborhood or wherever you are traveling
- Request one-of-a-kind cars from individual owners and find the perfect car for rent near you directly from your iPhone or iPad
- Express and On-Demand car rentals can be checked-out instantly with a tap on your iPhone App
- You can also change or extend your car rental using your iPhone App without ever having to call or interact with a car rental agent
- Manage your vehicle listings and connect with your guests wherever you are in the world
- List your vehicles online and manage your listings directly from your iPhone
- Get acquainted with potential guests before you accept their reservation request
- Accept and decline reservation requests on-the-go
- Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and update your calendar of availability with ease
JustShareIt is available for:
iPhone & iPad, Safari
Download the JustShareit App now!
Like us on facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Bug Fixes (Reservation Flow, Map View)
- Better usability for Availability Search
- PayNow, Purchase Credits, Extend Functionality
- Numerous Cleanups on Usability and Messages
I love car sharing with JustShareIt!
JustShareIt makes my lightweight lifestyle so much easier. No more paperwork or waiting required!
I've tried using this app/website a few times now and they're either one of the most successful shared-economy business going today or they're a complete fraud. Never any cars available even when you look weeks or months in advance which means their listings are all fake or they have a 100% utilisation rate in which case they should be valued as a unicorn. After trying to call their customer svc # (after trying to email them first only to find no <Send> button at the end) and getting a generic voicemail I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they're not a unicorn. Buyer or attempted buyer I should say Beware.
This company is committing insurance fraud in 45 states where it is not licensed to operate and does not have insurance. It appears to be collecting personal information for fraudulent purposes.