100% legal offers
Check the legal offers available for movies or TV shows, either you want to watch them online or at the cinema. We list all offers for 37 streaming providers and we cover most cinemas in the US with all their movie times.
What’s on Netflix?
Easily find where to stream movies and TV shows online amongst 37 legal providers in the United States, including Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go and Amazon Prime Video.
New on Netflix?
Browse all the recently added TV shows and movies on your favorite providers and don’t miss the latest full episode of Game of Throne or the new Original Movie from Netflix. We update daily the availability of TV shows episodes and seasons and full movies.
Cinema near me
Check out all the new movies in cinemas, as well as the upcoming ones. Select your movie time in a cinema near you and book your movie ticket in one click on Fandango.
Kids Movies and TV shows
Worried about what your kids can watch online? We added age ratings (G, PG, PG-13, R and NC-17) to help you select the best and most suitable movies and TV shows for your children.
Features & Functionality
- 100% legal streaming offers: watch movies and TV shows online through paid subscriptions, free streaming, streaming with ads, renting and buying (as download)
- Watchbar: select your favorite providers amongst 37 available and filter different attributes like movie genre or release year.
- Search Engine: 60,000+ movies and TV shows listed, with their trailers, synopsis, cast, ratings and VOD offers.
- Cinema near me & movie times : find all movie times for cinemas near you (AMC Theaters, Cinemark, Cineplex, etc.) and get your movie tickets with one click on Fandango.
- Upcoming movies: check all the upcoming movies and watch the latest trailer as soon as it gets released.
-Timeline: stay up-to-date with our daily list of new releases for movies and TV shows on Netflix, Hulu and 38 other providers.
- Popular : find where to watch the best movies and the best TV shows online.
- Price Drops : enjoy every day the best deals for renting and buying movies and TV shows online.
- WatchList : turn your Smartphone into a remote - queue movies on your device without a login required.
Login: create an account and synchronize your Watchlist on all your devices
JustWatch in the Press
"JustWatch Debuts A New Search Engine For Cord Cutters"
Sarah Perez, Techcrunch
"The easiest way to tell which streaming service has the show you want."
David Nield, Gizmodo
"The problem with cord cutting is that it can often be difficult to find what you’re looking for on all of these streaming services. Thankfully, one nifty web app is looking to simplify the searching process."
Zach Epstein, BGR
"There are several other similar services for finding what's streaming online but JustWatch is probably the best I've found."
Ryan Hoover, Product Hunt
In the United States, JustWatch is currently listing offers from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Instant Video, Apple iTunes, Google Play Movies, FandangoNow, Hulu, Vudu, Yahoo View, HBO Now, showtime, starz, Playstation, Microsoft Store, The CW, Crackle, tubi TV, Filmstruck, AMC, Fandor, CBS, ABC Go, NBC, EPIX, Max Go, FX Now, History, A&E, Lifetime, Shudder, HBO Go, Acorn TV, Sundance Now, BritBox, Guidedoc, realeyz and Mubi.
JustWatch is also available in the United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France, Mexico, Brazil, Ireland, South Africa, India, New-Zealand, Malaysia and 20 other countries. We shows the offers for more than 400 legal streaming providers worldwide, including Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, OCS, BBC iplayer, Voot, Hotstar, Crackle, Mubi, Wuaki, Shudder, M6 Replay (depending on regional availability)
You have questions about JustWatch? Check our F.A.Q: https://www.justwatch.com/us/faq
The F.A.Q doesn’t answer your question? Well then, just contact us: email@example.com
- General bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I Love this app!!
Makes my life so much easier when I want to sit down and watch some TV. I haven't had cable in over 20 years and stream everything through my Roku box, which is the very first one that came out. It does not have any special features. When I have time and want to sit down to watch TV I would have to open each streaming app individually, and search through it. It could take an hour or more to find what I want. Robbing that time from my viewing enjoyment and my life, but not anymore!!! Since I discovered this "Just Watch" app, I can easily find which apps carry the shows I what I want to watch. What used to take an hour or more has been reduced to just minutes. When new episodes or seasons of my shows come out, I can find which platforms are offering them for free, and which ones want my money.
Super Handy: Does One Thing Well
I haven’t had cable for decades. I have subscriptions to a number of streaming services, but the roster changes every now and then. We have a Roku TV. If you’re sitting at the TV you can do a fairly comprehensive search of what’s available thru Roku, but this is so much easier. You don’t have to be sitting at the TV, and it’s much better for exploring what’s on services you might not currently be subscribed to.
There are a very few good apps that bundle a lot of related functionality, but to my mind of the best apps are ones like this: apps that fill a specific need and do it well.
iPhone Glitch away from 5 Stars
This is a great app for finding shows and where they are offered at the lowest rate, but, for some reason, my settings won't store on my iPhone. I have to log in and start from scratch each time I use it. I would return much more often if I didn't have to repeat my parameters each time. I've read that others have the same problem and that it may just be an iPhone issue. An idea for a future improvement would be to create notifications for when your providers add a show you've been waiting for.
- JustWatch GmbH
- 47.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Moviecycle GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.