JUVEDERM Treatment Visualizer
By Allergan, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The JUVÉDERM® Treatment Visualizer is an app geared towards helping you visualize how JUVÉDERM® can smooth away your wrinkles and folds, so you can personalize your treatment. With the JUVÉDERM® Treatment Visualizer you are not just able to visualize how you may look with JUVÉDERM® treatment, but also learn potential questions to ask your doctor and treatment tips that will help you and your doctor at your JUVÉDERM® treatment consultation. And if you don’t have a doctor, don’t worry, as the app will help you find a doctor too.
By simulating the results of JUVÉDERM® treatment, the JUVÉDERM® Treatment Visualizer is the optimal tool to help you decide if you should talk to a doctor about JUVÉDERM® treatment. This app is for demonstrative purposes only. Results may vary.
JUVÉDERM® XC Important Information
JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is injected into areas of facial tissue where moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds occur to temporarily add volume to the skin, which may give the appearance of a smoother surface.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Your physician will ask about your medical history to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for treatment. The product should not be used in patients who have:
- Severe allergies marked by a history of anaphylaxis or history or presence of multiple severe allergies
- A history of allergies to lidocaine or Gram-positive bacterial proteins
The safety and effectiveness for the treatment of areas other than facial wrinkles and folds (such as lips) have not been established in controlled clinical studies.
The following are important treatment considerations for you to discuss with your physician and understand in order to help avoid unsatisfactory results and complications:
- Patients who are using substances that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, as with any injection, may experience increased bruising or bleeding at injection site. You should inform your physician before treatment if you are using these types of substances
- If laser treatment, chemical peeling, or any other procedure based on active dermal response is considered after treatment with JUVÉDERM®, there is a possible risk of an inflammatory reaction at the treatment site
- JUVÉDERM® injectable gel should be used with caution in patients on immunosuppressive therapy, or therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as there may be an increased risk of infection
- The safety for use during pregnancy, in breast-feeding females, or in patients under 18 years has not been established
- The safety in patients with a history of excessive scarring (e.g., hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) and pigmentation disorders has not been studied
Most side effects are mild or moderate in nature, and their duration is short lasting (7 days or less). The most common side effects include, but are not limited to, temporary injection-site reactions such as: redness, pain/tenderness, firmness, swelling, lumps/bumps, bruising, itching, and discoloration.
As with all skin-injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
To report a problem with JUVÉDERM®, please call Allergan Product Surveillance at 1-800-624-4261.
JUVÉDERM® injectable gel is available by prescription only.
©2013 Allergan, Inc. ® and ™ marks owned by Allergan, Inc. JUVÉDERM® mark owned by Allergan Industries SAS.
What's New in Version 2.1
Various optimizations and bug fixes for iOS 9.0. Some models updated as well.
Doesn't work-don't bother
I downloaded the app before I read all the reviews. It would have saved me a lot of time if I had read them. The app won't even load and open completely. All I get is the welcome screen before it times out and closes. I'm deleting app.
I tried the app and the before and after picture looked the same.
Worlds Worst App
Wow. This is the worst app ever. The before and after picture looks the same when the app works. Don't ask me why Allergan, a multi-billion dollar company would put this out so prematurely. Absolutely befuddling!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 47.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Allergan, Inc.
- © Allergan, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.