By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, or from Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram or Picasa.
- Share your photomontages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
What's New in Version 3.8
- We increased the image resolution displayed during editing as well as the maximum resolution for stamps on new iOS devices (iPhone 6S and SE, iPad Air 2, Pro and mini 4). This means that you will see more details than before when zooming in. As before, on all devices the saved composite image will always have (at least) the full resolution of the background image.
- You can now send your composite image to friends via iMessage from inside the app.
- We also fixed a few minor bugs.
Powerful fun app for photo doctoring. :-)
This is another great app from Hendrik Kueck! I can't believe how powerful a photo editing program can be on an iPod/iPhone. I've used the program to cut friends out of photos and place their image on different backgrounds. It's a lot of fun and too easy. The images that you cut out can be saved as stamps for later use. I've ghosted (made transparent) images and placed them on scenic backgrounds. The results are very professional. This program will be a keeper amongst my photo editing apps.
Very good app
The app does pretty much what you would hope for. The only criticisms I would have are one: an absence of choices of brush shapes in adding or deleting areas in the top image and two: no way to export stamps or saved projects to another device with the Juxtaposer app.
Great, quality app
I have been using this app for years and have been satisfied with its performance, and have had no problems with it. Great app!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 04, 2016
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2016 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.