By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue's head with your friend's, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it's fun!
- Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
- Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it's huge (40 MP+)!
- The image adjustment tools let you match your images' color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
- Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
- Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
- Load photos from your iPhone photo library, or from Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram or Picasa.
- Share your photomontages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these "stamps" with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
- Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
- 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
- The "red mask" view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
* WhatsOnIphone.com: "The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone."
* TUAW: "This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen."
* IphoneAppReviews: "Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!"
What's New in Version 3.7.1
- Fixed a bug that for some users resulted in blank photo thumbnails in the photo library browser.
- Updated Instagram integration.
More Fun Than I Thought
Other photo manipulation apps drive me nuts because I don't want to spend four hours messing with pictures. Even with my ADD I have the patience to use this app, though. It's fun and fast. You can replace the background or the top image whenever you want. I had a good time putting meme Psyduck in family photos and the kids and I spent hours giggling over them.
I also put myself in photos with celeb hotties and laughed when my friends asked if I really took a pic with Ryan Reynolds in his Deadpool suit. A couple of bucks for hours of amusement. Totally worth it!
FREAKIN' FANTASTIC; MY FAVE
I've had an iPhone since the day they invented them… I've gone through app after app after app, many of which I hang onto, most of which I delete.
This app has been the single most pleasurable, fun, well constructed user-friendly app I have ever experienced. I have friends sending me notes all the time begging me to make them things using this app!
Kudos to the developers and marketers… This thing is fan-freaking-tastic!!
Easy and no training required
I have tried many so called easy photoshop like apps but none of them are like this. If u r looking for an app that allows u to creat photo layers on top of each other, this is it. It works with the Apple Pencil and gives great results. The learning curve is small and fast. You will be creating killer images in no time. A definite buy. Worth the cost.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 26, 2016
- Version: 3.7.1
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2016 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.