By Jehovah's Witnesses
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
JW LIBRARY is an official app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses. It includes multiple Bible translations, as well as books and brochures for Bible study.
• Choose from various Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter.
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Ability to highlight text in the study pane
• Support for The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures–Study Edition
• Ability to make notes as you study
What's New in Version 1.7.3
Fixed several bugs including one that was causing the app to crash on devices running iOS 7
Superb quality app which just keeps getting better
This app is quickly becoming the single one stop for meetings, personal study, and the ministry. The quality and polish of the iOS app is superb and it is clear the developers' effort is paying off. I can't thank our Creator and our dear brothers and sisters who work tirelessly to make tools like these available to us. Just one minor glitch to fix which could make it easy for those of us who read publicly: please make the footnotes from publications and watchtower articles clickable again. At one point they were and it made it much easier to click on the note, read it, and go right back to the article.
Good day, Spiritual brothers and sisters who are working on make this application effective and blessings for all. I know there are too many review to look over. May Jehovah and Jesus who help coordinate the program among you in helping to make decision to continue getting better to suit every lover of Jehovah needs. Thank you for all the preparations, settings, designs, navigation, photos and other features that are easy to navigate and enjoyable. The most inspiring part is the video in American Sign Language of different program such as "Morning Worship" and other is rewarding and faith strengthening. I also love the bookmark and wonder if you can make it unlimited? I also try to search for "–––" and doesn't make count of how many or show any scripture that include the "dash". Is there something I need to do to search for this specific "dash"? Please advise.
I would love to see some of these:
-Add Note while highlighting
-Searching quotations, dash, etc.
-Sync between devices
Your Deaf Brother!!
Great Study App
Thank you for this terrific app. It's fun to show friends in the congregation how to use this app. Many are seeing the benefits of it.
Could a link to the Watchtower/Awake or Bible Study publication (Good News from God , Bible Teach) for the month be added for the week when we view the videos? Also for each week during the month that we consider these Publications. Not all weeks have a link that will open in the study pane.
We are looking forward to the new features like handwriting, highlighting in the study pane and using the study bible. Thank you so much for the hard work on this application.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jun 21, 2016
- Version: 1.7.3
- Size: 56.7 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Akan, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bemba (Zambia), Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Ewe, Filipino, Finnish, French, Ganda, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Kirghiz, Kirundi, Korean, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Marathi, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Shona, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba, Zulu
- Seller: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.
- © 2016 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.