By Jehovah's Witnesses
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
JW LIBRARY is an official app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses. It includes multiple Bible translations, as well as books and brochures for Bible study.
• Choose from various Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter.
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Ability to highlight text in the study pane
• Support for The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures–Study Edition
What's New in Version 9.3
Delete individual tags while editing a note
Fixed a bug where changes made to a note were not saved
Fixed several bugs, including some that were causing the app to crash
Best app ever!
I’m so grateful to Jah for the efforts to corral most of our literature into one convenient app. I haven’t needed to carry a book bag to a meeting in several years. One of the recent updates added the ability to create notes with the app in line with highlighted segments. This has been a blessing in closing an important loop in not needing to go outside the app when I studied for the meetings. My one little request would be if a small glitch could be addressed when returning to the paragraph after a note is attached is for the app to remember where you left off in the paragraph and return directly there instead of to the top of the article. This creates a little extra finger work when needing to re-scroll to the place you were in the lesson. Much love to our brothers & sisters serving as part of the IT teams that help us all to be better equipped in our service to Jehovah!
Without doubt Jehovah provides
Thank you very much for this effort. The organization is clearly moving at a fast pace to keep up with available technology. I do have a request, though: I find that I have trouble navigating to certain items. In particular, it would be useful to have a "Recently Used" section , similar to Favorites and Frequently Used. I find that it takes a while to get to magazines, in particular. Alternatively, in the downloaded section, it is sometimes difficult to find the exact magazine because the list can be so long. Perhaps being able to collapse/expand the downloaded publication types would help.
I agree with the Brother’s suggestion—the ability to hear what I’m reading when studying the different publications would be wonderful! Very helpful in studying for different types of learners. I really appreciate this app and every thing you’ve put into it and all the hard work you brothers have done!! Thank you ever so much! It works wonderfully with the iPhone system update!
Satan had to toss a bug in. As I make my comments verbally while studying, the app works fine until I’m finished with the comment. At that point it returns me back to the very beginning of the study.
Keep up the wonderful work! It’s a great resource that I love! Thank you!!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 9.3
- Size: 141 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Akan, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bemba (Zambia), Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Ewe, Filipino, Finnish, French, Ganda, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Kirghiz, Kirundi, Korean, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Marathi, Morisyen, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Shona, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba, Zulu
- Seller: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.
- © 2017 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.