By Jehovah's Witnesses
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
JW LIBRARY is an official app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses. It includes multiple Bible translations, as well as books and brochures for Bible study.
• Choose from various Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter.
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Ability to highlight text in the study pane
• Support for The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures–Study Edition
What's New in Version 9.3
Delete individual tags while editing a note
Fixed a bug where changes made to a note were not saved
Fixed several bugs, including some that were causing the app to crash
Without doubt Jehovah provides
Thank you very much for this effort. The organization is clearly moving at a fast pace to keep up with available technology. I do have a request, though: I find that I have trouble navigating to certain items. In particular, it would be useful to have a "Recently Used" section , similar to Favorites and Frequently Used. I find that it takes a while to get to magazines, in particular. Alternatively, in the downloaded section, it is sometimes difficult to find the exact magazine because the list can be so long. Perhaps being able to collapse/expand the downloaded publication types would help.
Play Button Update
I just want to also suggest making the play button have a pop up confirming you want to play the audio. Almost every meeting someone accidentally taps it causing major distractions, often sending ones into a panic not knowing what to do or being embarrassed. I've even done so during the watchtower because you can tap the clock to jump back to the top when we do the review, and the play button is right next to it. Besides that this app is wonderful, convenient, and very well done. Thank you for all the time spent that goes into making this work for so many.
Best app ever!!!! Jehovah is so kind...
My dear brothers, this app is so wonderful, there are not sufficient words to express my gratitude...I am serving in Ecuador in the Quichua (Imbabura) field. I am so impressed by how many wonderful videos and other tools we receive every week in such a small language field! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! These tools help reach the hearts of those that want to learn about Jehovah and they help me learn the language!!!!
Just one small problem you may already be working on...the app crashes on my iPod before it even opens...please help! I can't live without it.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 9.3
- Size: 141 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Akan, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bemba (Zambia), Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Ewe, Filipino, Finnish, French, Ganda, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Kirghiz, Kirundi, Korean, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Marathi, Morisyen, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Shona, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba, Zulu
- Seller: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.
- © 2017 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.