By Jehovah's Witnesses
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
JW LIBRARY is an official app produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses. It includes multiple Bible translations, as well as books and brochures for Bible study.
• Choose from various Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter.
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Ability to highlight text in the study pane
• Support for The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures–Study Edition
What's New in Version 9.3
Delete individual tags while editing a note
Fixed a bug where changes made to a note were not saved
Fixed several bugs, including some that were causing the app to crash
Best app ever. A few small suggestions.
Brothers, thank you so much for this wonderful app. This app does so much to assist me and many others were continuing a spiritual routine. A few small suggestions from a user and developer experience.
With the ability to highlight can we also have an underline option? This would help so much because when I study on paper sometimes points are not main points and thus I don’t want to highlight number place and underline so that I know this supplementary point is important.
Also, I would love if we have the ability to have cascading windows while we juggle through comment text, Scriptures and reference points. And example would be in the digging for spiritual Jim’s part each week. I would love to be able to see the comment that I route now while also being able to glance at the scripture and reference material. If we cannot see all three in the window section maybe it will be beneficial to allow users to tackle or filter through what they like to see i.e. Scriptures, reference material or comments. Thank you brother so much for all of the hard work you put into this application. One day I hope that I am able to work remotely and to help in the development of this application. Major hover continue to bless your hard work.
Best app ever!
I’m so grateful to Jah for the efforts to corral most of our literature into one convenient app. I haven’t needed to carry a book bag to a meeting in several years. One of the recent updates added the ability to create notes with the app in line with highlighted segments. This has been a blessing in closing an important loop in not needing to go outside the app when I studied for the meetings. My one little request would be if a small glitch could be addressed when returning to the paragraph after a note is attached is for the app to remember where you left off in the paragraph and return directly there instead of to the top of the article. This creates a little extra finger work when needing to re-scroll to the place you were in the lesson. Another beautiful addition would also be if more colors could be added for highlighting and the ability to underline text. Much love to our brothers & sisters serving as part of the IT teams that help us all to be better equipped in our service to Jehovah!
Revolutionary!!! Just one thing...
I Love this app through-and-through and it is a real blessing to use. It’s easy to navigate through, it has many of the latest articles, videos and songs available and ready to be used. I love using this app out in the ministry because it can search up last minute scriptures and leave many bookmarks and notes to use for a RV or householder. However, speaking of notes, the only issue I find problems with over and over again is that the cursor on notes tends to bug-out when used over an extended amount of time. I commonly use the notes feature on my IPad Air and the bug will glitch out of the note box. This app is truly amazing and other than the simple bug, there really is no other issue I can find on the app! Thank you
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Aug 18, 2017
- Version: 9.3
- Size: 141 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Akan, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Basque, Bemba (Zambia), Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Ewe, Filipino, Finnish, French, Ganda, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Kirghiz, Kirundi, Korean, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Marathi, Morisyen, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Shona, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Tonga, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Turkmen, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yoruba, Zulu
- Seller: Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.
- © 2017 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.