Your search for accurate and well built Jyotish app ends here!
With high-precision Swiss Ephemeris inside and careful considerations in all aspects of design and development, we are certain that Jyotish Dashboard™ is by far the BEST Jyotish (Vedic Astrology) charting app available on the App Store.
* Transit - Here & Now chart construction with just a tap.
* Chart management - Store unlimited charts.
* All major divisional charts: D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D9, D10, D11, D12, D16, D20, D24, D27, D30, D40, D45, D60.
* Chart formats: North Indian, South Indian, East Indian.
* Dasha systems: Vimshottari, Yogini, Chara
* Panchang: Tithi, Karana, Yoga, Vaar, Nakshatra.
* Planetary Dignities, Aspects, Relationships.
* Rahu Options: True Node, Mean Node.
* Zodiac Modes: Sidereal, Tropical. Customizable separately for Signs and Nakshatras.
* Ayanamsha: Lahiri, Fagan Bradley, Krishnamurti, Raman, Ushashashi, Sri Yukteshwar.
* House Systems: Placidus, Regiomontanus, Campanus, Equal System, Vehlow Equal System, Axial Rotation System, Morinus System, Horizontal System, Topocentric System, Alcabitus System, Goelzer System, Porphyrius.
* 3000 Year Ephemeris
* Accuracy and High-Precision: Swiss Ephemeris Included
Jyotish Dashboard™ provides you with the ultimate platform to perform chart readings on the move!
Note: Current price is not going to last long. Make the most of now.
What are you waiting for, buy now!
Thanks to geonames.org for TimeZone lookup.
Support is available from within the App!
***** Reviews *****
"By far the simplest and best horoscope app. Must purchase." sudipchat9
"It is a very good App and am thoroughly impressed." Chairman of Indian council of Astrological Sciences, Chennai Chapter
Ratings and Reviews
I live this app so much, just wish there were an iMac desktop version. I also have Parashara's light, but in many ways I prefer this one even at such an inexpensive price. It is easy to navigate visually, very accessible. Although it doesn't include interpretations, I prefer that so that I can focus on honing my skills and using my own sources for interpretation. Best of all, this is the most affordable software to be able to calculate Sidereal Nakshatras with a Tropical Zodiac, which Parashara's light does not allow. So if you're someone who also follows that camp or has read Ernst Willhelm or Vic Dicara's work and want to explore those calculations, this is a great app to get started!
There had been one instance where the ascendant was off which I realized after comparing to Parashara's Light and other softwares. This was only one out of many charts and what I realized was that the birthday was on the first day of Daylight Savings Time. Considering the affordability of the software, I don't mind that it missed that small 1-hour mistake. I simply adjusted the time zone settings and all worked perfectly.
Ive put several family members data in & only some people’s Moon sign calculations are completely incorrect- I have played around & changed the preferences as well (Lahiri) and i use Mean Nodes & Sidereal only (I needed a program on my phone for when i travel -because my Kali & Parashara’s Light & Jagannatha Hora are on my home computer) i really need to see correct Vimshottari mahaDASA cycles and most are correct because i know by memory-yet some Dasa cycles are completely wrong) i have rechecked longitude /latitude calculates and those are correct. I need to be able to see correct Nakshatras as well) for example: one client has 2 degrres Cancer Moon Punarvasu > yet Jyotish program stating “Gemini moon 29 degrees > completely changing bhava house placement) only doing this for “some” people’s chart details; not all .... very sad about this -Namaste
The best Jyotish app on the store. Lots of functionality and with the recent backups update you won't lose any of your charts. Tropical and Sidereal capability. This is a great little app for Jyotish on the go! One thing I would recommend is an automated time zone input. It's a little bit hassle to go into another app or to the internet to check whether daylight savings time was on or off in the months where it varies, but that's my only complaint. Wonderful program
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.