Tap Into Democracy
KĀKOU makes civic engagement in Hawaii easy. Users can to connect with Hawaii’s elected officials and participate in the legislative process. Developed exclusively for the Aloha State by Pacific Resource Partnership, the app enables users to:
• Find and contact Hawaii’s elected federal, state and county officials
• Weigh in on hot button issues
• Send e-mails to legislative committees
• Track issues and bills of importance to non-profit community partners
• Submit testimony
All KĀKOU users have access to a comprehensive directory of Hawaii’s elected officials and can phone or email lawmakers directly from the app.
Users who register to follow one of KĀKOU’s local non-profit community partners will receive updates on legislation, meeting notifications and can submit testimony on bills directly from the app.
Each non-profit organization partner will receive $1 from Pacific Resource Partnership every time a user downloads the app and registers to follow their organization.
With KĀKOU, civic empowerment is just a tap away.
- Hawaii Carpenters Market Recovery Program Fund
- 86.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PRP Hawaii
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.