By Kandalu Software Ltd.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
K Kitchen is a fast and easy to use CD and DVD burning software.
- Burn data CD's and DVD's.
- Burn Audio CD's
- Burn discs that can be read on Macs, PCs or both (including true custom hybrids).
- Make an formats: ISO9660, DMG, CUE/BIN, cdrdao’s TOC/BIN)
- Erasing rewritable media
- Burn an existing .ISO, .DMG disc image file.
- Create a new .ISO, .DMG disc image file.
- Make an ISO or DMG image of an existing folder or volume
- Erase re-writable media (such as CDRW discs) for re-use.
What's New in Version 4.1
Updating CDRDAO (1.2.3)
worked fine for me
I just tried this for the first time, haven't checked it out completely, but it burned and iso to a cd fine. I'm using Lion on an old MBP.
A waste of disk space
This app often comes up as a freebie, and boy am I glad I got it that way.
For most users it does nothing that components of OS X can't already do just as well.
Look elsewhere for more sophisticated functionality. You won't find it here.
No one rated the new version so I installed it only to find out it still doesn't work. Using OS Lion and SuperDrive.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 08, 2011
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kandalu Software Ltd.
- © Kandalu Software Ltd.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later