By Dell Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IT Administrators: Do you want to stay on top of your systems management tasks without being chained to your desk? Take your productivity and efficiency to the next level by utilizing the Dell KACE K1000 GO application! K1000 GO lets you receive service desk alerts in real-time, remotely troubleshoot incidents, quickly view inventory details, and distribute software while on-the-go. Additionally, you can extend the reach of your K1000 by allowing your end-users to submit service desk tickets from their mobile devices using this application (requires K1000 6.0+).
Note: this product requires the Dell KACE K1000 Appliance 5.5 or higher to operate, and some functionality is only available on K1000 6.0 and higher.
K1000 GO provides the following capabilities to systems administrators:
- Receive real-time alerts of ticket events through push notifications
- Create, review, update, delete and resolve service desk tickets
- Call or email from within service desk tickets
- Attach photos to ticket comments
- View detailed inventory information and drill down
- Distribute managed installs
Additionally, non-administrator users using the mobile app to log into K1000 v6.0+ appliances can:
• Create, review, update, or clone service desk tickets
• Attach photos to ticket comments
• Receive real-time alerts of ticket events through push notifications
• Call or e-mail from within service desk tickets
• Read knowledge base articles
What's New in Version 2.1.929
•Users can constrain time of day they receive push notifications
•Support for viewing any attachment type when appropriate viewer is installed
•Various defect fixes and usability improvements
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 11, 2014
- Version: 2.1.929
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Dell Inc.
- © 2014 Dell Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.