K12 Periodic Table of the Elements lets you explore the elements and their key attributes in a simple, easy-to-use way. It's a perfect reference for working through homework problems for Science courses.
Version 3 has these new, advanced features:
* Improved swipe and touch functions display element details such as name, symbol, atomic number, atomic mass, Lewis dots, and radius.
* Colors change in the table to show classification, melting point, boiling point, outermost orbital, radius, ion radius, electronegativity, and ionization energy.
* Temperatures are shown in Kelvin, Celsius, and Fahrenheit scales.
* The table includes the newly named elements Darmstadtium (110), Roentgenium (111), Copernicium (112), and Ununhexium (116).
* Both traditional and expanded views of the table are available on some tablet devices.
* The table matches the style and format of the table in K12's award-winning Chemistry: Problems and Solutions textbook.
* iPhone 3GS or newer with iOS 7+
* iPod Touch 3rd Generation or newer with iOS 7+
* iPad — all versions with iOS 7+
K12 Periodic Table of the Elements was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Science curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
IP Policy: http://www.k12.com/copyright_policy
Improved support for iOS8
Updated info screen with new sharing options & policy links
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a search feature
Great. But if you don’t know or remember an element’s abbreviation, good luck. I had to go to Google to find Tungsten, W. It’s been a few years since high school chemistry class.
A search feature would be great, and one that forgives spelling even better.
SERIOUSLY SO HELPFUL!!
This application blows the other periodic table ones OUT OF THE WATER. It’s simple, easy to use, and modern. While others look complicated and give a little TOO MUCH detail, this is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!
Really well put together
Nice clean app, not too busy. I love that it has valence electrons and Lewis dot structures. Awesome app very much recommended.
- K12, Inc.
- 29.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 K12 Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.