With the Kabuki Japanese Restaurant mobile app, ordering food for takeout has never been easier. Scroll through our easy-to-navigate menu, select the dishes that strike your fancy, specify any special instructions, submit your payment information securely - and then sit back! A push notification will alert you when your order will be ready.
Your ideal meal is just a few taps away. Download the Kabuki Japanese Restaurant app free for iPhone today.
With the Kabuki Japanese Restaurant app you can:
- Browse the restaurant menu and see all customizable options up front
- View the restaurant location, hours, and contact information
- Select from saved delivery addresses
- Place future food orders up to seven days in advance
- Store credit card information securely
- Check out faster with Apple Pay
- Various enhancements and minor bug fixes to make your food ordering experience even better.
Ratings and Reviews
1. Add a search function so user doesn't have to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll. 2. After adding all items to a shopping cart if the time selected is "too soon" it kicks you out and wipes out your shopping cart. Fix this. 3. Allow registered user to add their Kabuki club card number so I don't have to carry my card with me and have it applied at time of pick up.
The Apple Pay function is great.
Same Complaints One Year Later
After reading the reviews from a year ago, I figured the issues had been addressed from the previous reviewers when I downloaded the app. NONE of them have been.
- You can't delete your CC
- There is no search option, just scrolling through the whole menu
- You cannot add your RedMask card #
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP UNTIL THESE THINGS HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED.
Obviously, this app has been forgotten and support is non-existent.
Crappy service and unable to delete CC
I order from the app and did not get my order correct and on top the product was not like the one you get in restaurant maybe they do not like people ordering from this app but the experience was terrible and cannot delete my credit card information either
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.