Create and print your personal business cards with KaiCards in seconds!
Choose your contact data, select a design and instantly see a preview of your individual card.
- 20 beautiful designs
- 12 distinct color schemes
- Import and edit your contact data
- Import your own photo backgrounds
- Adjust font sizes
- Rotate to landscape mode for full screen view
- Include a QR code on the back of your cards
- Print directly to AirPrint-compatible printers
- Generate a PDF and send it to your Mac or PC
- Share your cards on Facebook and Twitter
- Order your printed cards from our partner print shops!
- Automatic font size adjustment
- 7 international business card sizes
- 2 page formats (US Letter, A4)
- Crop marks and borders for easy cutting
"It's a fantastic application that you have made. Fairly simple and very user friendly!"
- Anish M.
"What an amazing app. And really easy to use. Love it!"
- Lex van B.
- iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 7 or greater
- For AirPrint: an AirPrint-compatible printer
- Print quality and correct scaling depend on the printers, printer drivers, paper and settings used. We cannot guarantee that printing directly from KaiCards or printing PDF documents generated by KaiCards will give you satisfactory results on every printer.
- Print and PDF output are generated directly on your device. Your contact data will not be transmitted to any server, except as part of the order process if you order printed cards from one of our partner print shops.
- KaiCards uses third-party services for Push Notifications and Crash Reporting. For details, please see the privacy info in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and easy to use
This app will allow you to create a good looking business card in under 5 minutes! There are a few features that would make this a 5 star app; allow the ability to add additional fields for text, allow the user to adjust placement of text within the card itself, allow more than one photo to be used.
Add these few things, and you've got a first class app!
Simplicity is nice,
But I would like to see more abilities to customize the card than just use the standard presets. Such as being able to chose text placement, fonts, boarders, and breaks. Also the option to add logos (as well as choose placement) and customize the color scheme (pick what 2 colors you want vs the presets). I'll keep the app for now based on the fact that it has potential, and hope to see updates soon.
Good potential, not ready yet.
The layout for this app is nice, but the over all content or lack of content, leaves a lot to be desired. Very limited in in personalization can't even move the text to a new position, limited to the small amount of templates provided, no real differing fonts, not really any options at all.. As long as development continues and free upgrades on major revisions I'll be glad I supported this app.. In the future this could be a nice app, d/l the free version to try first
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.