Kaigo: Live Well. Always.
Kaigo gives you access to a radically different approach to living a healthy life. The platform provides both virtual and in person care through personalized teams of thoroughly vetted health professionals in your local community from family doctors to local chefs. It's a smart way to save lots of time while taking care of your complete health and enjoying top-rated hospitality experiences.
Kaigo pairs busy individuals (that's you) with organized, knowledgeable and empathetic people who handle all of your health and wellness needs. A local liaison assembles a well vetted team, which includes a primary care doc, dietitian, trainer and even a personal chef.
After getting to know you and your health goals, Kaigo hums along quietly in the background of your life anticipating your health needs, checking your vital signs and guiding you towards the healthiest and happiest version of yourself.
The platform is available in more than 15 cities nationwide -- download the app to start striving towards the optimal you.
Some member benefits:
- Communicate by text, voice and video with your personal health and wellness team around the clock
- Enjoy 4 course culinary experiences tailored to your health with your own private chef
- Same day in person and virtual appointments: Avoid waiting in line
- In home and in office visits
- Exclusive perks with local spas, restaurants and retailers
- and much more!
- Makes living healthy simple, effective and entertaining
- Marries powerful technology with human connection to provide superhuman care
- Our partners all work with a preventative care mindset
- Deep background checks and thorough vetting on all Kaigo employees and partners
Questions, concerns or feedback? We want to know!
Updated feature and UX including a new login flow and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
- Kaigo Health Inc.
- 61.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Kaigo Health, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.