The Kaiser Permanente of Washington app makes it easier than ever to manage your health. Exclusively for Washington residents, the mobile app has easy-to-use, quick-access menus for getting care, refilling most prescriptions, scheduling appointments, and even checking wait times.
Enhanced navigation organizes the information and features you need into convenient sections:
• Get Care - Find a doctor, schedule an appointment, contact a consulting nurse, or find Urgent Care and CareClinic locations.
• Medications - Refill or transfer most prescriptions, see a list of all your medications, or contact a Pharmacy Services representative.
• My Health - Review your health history, securely message your doctor's office, review visit summaries and check most lab test results.
• My Plan - Quick access to your Kasier Permanente Digital ID card, Explanation of Benefits, Benefits Usage and Coverage Documents.
• Locations - See the Kaiser Permanente facilities nearest you, and check the wait times.
Sign into the app with your kp.org/wa user ID and password. If you don't have a user ID and password, visit kp.org/wa to register for your sign in data.
If you're not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit kp.org to discover the many advantages available to members, including flexible and affordable health plans, electronic health records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
• Badging next to navigation items to indicate new or upcoming action
• Earlier appointment offer support
• Digital ID enhancements
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t refill prescriptions
This app is super buggy and can’t do what it would be most helpful for — quickly refilling prescriptions. It sends me back to the log in page every time. I guess you can use it to see if you have an appointment coming up? But even messaging my doctor from it is spotty. I resort to using the web version every time. KP, why have an app at all if it’s nothing more than a glorified calendar?!
Good for Basic Care Management
Well, it’s better than most medical coverage applications I’ve used, but that’s also not really saying much.
The app functions well, and as expected. It’s a great alternative to the website for managing basic stuff.
I mostly use it for managing my prescriptions, sending messages to my doctor, and reviewing test results and visit summaries. All of that works great!
Since the latest update I’m see that my login information never gets saved, making me enter it in every time I launch the app. Hopefully it gets resolved in the next update.
Can’t refill prescriptions
Every time I try to refill prescriptions it says its having issues processing my request and to try again later. This has been an issue for a long time now. Also my log in info is never saved no matter how many times i select save my log in info.
- Kaiser Permanente
- 64.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Kaiser Permanente
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.