By Kaiser Permanente
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
NOTE: Former Group Health members and Washington residents outside of Vancouver/Longview are unable to use the Kaiser Permanente app at this time. Download the Kaiser Permanente for Washington app to quickly and easily manage your health care
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with non-urgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
What's New in Version 4.17.0
• All-new walk-through for first-time users on how to use the KP app.
• The app now offers Spanish language capability for Mid Atlantic states.
• Video Visits have been redesigned with a new menu.
• Enhancements and bug fixes.
Excellent responsiveness from my doctor
My doctor is super responsive via their messaging, that has saved me tons of money on what would have been office visits.
Kaiser’s billing is a bit of a mystery, like all health care. I just landed on a page in this app where I was filling a prescription, and made it to the final Purchase page with the price stated as “N/A”.
To me, that is insane! Where else in the world can you checkout without being told the price you’re paying?
Needs to be updated
This app is almost there! One thing that it needs is that you should be able to do questionnaires on the mobile app instead of having to log on to a regular pc. Then this app would be perfect. Other than that kaiser read the feedback and I’m sure I’m not the only one that thinks it’s a inconvenience!
Needs to store member card locally
This app is somewhat useful but its biggest flaw is that it has query from the cloud to retrieve the member ID card which takes forever and often doesn't work in the basement offices of KP facilities.
Please change this so that the member ID card can be retrieved instantaneously.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 11, 2017
- Version: 4.17.0
- Size: 61.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2017 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.