By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 4.13.0
• Defect fixes and enhancements
No idea why there are so many complaints about fingerprint access in this release, it works jus fine, as it has since they implemented the fingerprint login. Sounds like user error to me.
Love being able to manage my whole family's medical needs via the app - can see past visit documentation, make appointments, email my doctor/pharmacist, check my lab results, and refill my medications, each just a few clicks away from the dashboard.
App crashes way too often, 1 out of 3 times I try to use it.
Resolution still not optimized for iPhone 6 and later. Really...??
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 4.13.0
- Size: 64.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2017 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.