By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 4.3.1
• The ability to send your doctor message attachments
• Digital Membership Cards now available to select members in Georgia
• The ability to email your Digital Membership Card
Very nice UI. Password is a pain.
Beautifully designed and user friendly interface. More friendly than website. But the password re-entering issue is a major pain in the rear. My password is long and complex for security. I cannot remember. Now I need to change it to something simple I can remember - easy to defeat! What's the point?
Love this app
I really love the convenience of this app. I do wish other items such as referrals were included. A copy posted would save time money and paper.
Crashing is fixed in latest update. Thank you!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.