By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 4.6.0
• Support for iOS 9 to enhance stability and display.
• Select Colorado, Southern California and Hawaii membership cards now available digitally.
• Mid Atlantic states and Northern California members will be able to view their radiology test results.
It does everything I need and I don't have to boot up my desktop to get to it. To the one who couldn't find the online card, I just selected that icon in the upper left, with the three lines and it gave me a lot of options, one being "member ID card". Works great for me.
I love Kaiser
I love the Kaiser app!! I have some major medical issues that are much easier to deal with by having the app installed. It is convenient to get lab results and appt reminders, or to email a dr. It is convenient to be able to go to the app and order prescription refills as well.
This app used to be useful and the addition of the fingerprint access even better. Thats when issues started with this app. The app is dial up slow, there's always errors, the app crashes, appointment info doesn't always show, the make an appointment app just is laughable. I wouldn't mind losing the finger print access if the stability from the prior version would return. I use the website instead of the app now...
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2015 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.