By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 4.11.0
• The new Find Care feature presents telephone, online, and in-person care options in a single, easy-to-use interface. Available in Colorado.
• Find Care Locator enhances the in-app facility search, allowing filtering by Kaiser Permanente locations, Affiliated Hospitals, Urgent Care Centers, and all other care locations, with indication of added fees where relevant. Available in Colorado.
• Video Visit users may now invite guests to join their session by email. Available in the Mid-Atlantic states.
• Video Visits are now enhanced to allow Bluetooth headsets, and the use of the camera flash to increase session visibility. Available for all regions.
• All-new Pharmacy Center now available for the Northwest region. (Available nationwide in 2017.)
Optimize it please!
It's been more than 2 years and perhaps every app on the AppStore is optimized by now to iPhone 6/6+ now 7 but not Kaiser App? Why? What is the reason?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Version: 4.11.0
- Size: 66.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2016 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.