By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 4.8.0
• Mid-Atlantic states can now display connections between teen dependents and adult members.
• Multi-party Video Visits now available in select regions.
• Post-Video Visit surveys now available in select regions.
• Bug fixes and enhancements.
A For Effort
This app works slow as molasses and has been for years now. The quaintly is extremely poor all around, from the looks of the app, to the way information is uploaded and downloaded, I believe we all spend a lot of money on our premium a month for Kaiser to spend a lot of the money they get towards updating this app big time. I am just saying, sure a lot of you can agree? So let's see this app improve in speed, on sending and receiving messages from your provider(s), if you upload a photo or your doctor uploads a photo to you, that you are more than able to see the photo both ways. Come on now Kaiser, yet with the program and get it right. Cause my Bank of America app is far better than yours.
I logged in and used this app several time but today it would not log me in, keep saying wrong user name or password. I know it's the weight user name and password because I can log in on my PC with no problem. Trying to figure out the problem I got my self lucked out, long story short now I have to wait 3 to 7 business days to gat my password in the mail.
Pretty good but needs work
The app works good and has a lot. My main gripe is that appointments don't give you full details. The address was missing the "south" so the gps took me to the wrong place. Also, a building number should really be included when it's in a complex. Notifications would be nice too.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 29, 2016
- Version: 4.8.0
- Size: 47.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2015 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.