By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 4.11.0
• The new Find Care feature presents telephone, online, and in-person care options in a single, easy-to-use interface. Available in Colorado.
• Find Care Locator enhances the in-app facility search, allowing filtering by Kaiser Permanente locations, Affiliated Hospitals, Urgent Care Centers, and all other care locations, with indication of added fees where relevant. Available in Colorado.
• Video Visit users may now invite guests to join their session by email. Available in the Mid-Atlantic states.
• Video Visits are now enhanced to allow Bluetooth headsets, and the use of the camera flash to increase session visibility. Available for all regions.
• All-new Pharmacy Center now available for the Northwest region. (Available nationwide in 2017.)
Kaiser is going downhill fast
So let's recap. Premiums tripled, phone hold times between 30-50 minutes, check in lines quadrupled, specialty appointments that used to take a week now take 4-6 weeks to schedule, doctors and nurses leaving in droves and now the app is falling apart. Thanks for staying in Obamacare, Kaiser, and screwing all of your old patients.
Can't reply to doctor or nurse information. OK and Send buttons missing. Prescription refill problems. All kinds of glitches that were not there before. Kaiser is heading downhill fast. I see various doctors frequently because if my medical issues. They say that workload has increased, seasoned doctors snd nurses are leaving, and they cannot find enough competent talent to backfill the positions.
Kaiser used to be great. A few years of Obamacare and it has all been ruined. Kaiser is one of only two providers still in the GA exchange. All of us long-term patients have really been screwed by their poor decisions. Skyrocketing premiums with dwindling services.
Doesn't work anymore. Fingerprint and password entry stopped working. Told me I had to change my password because of too many attempts. Went to Safari. Mobile site kinda worked. Went to reply my doctor. Hit send. Invalid response. Ugh.
So, I went to their full site and all ok there.
Just can't use their app or mobile site.
I guess they gave up on their app.
No notification show on the app
Missed messages and missed prescription for to my phone app did not show I have new email from my doctor. Check my phone setting, kaiser icon was not under notification setting. Should app has notification ability?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 26, 2016
- Version: 4.11.0
- Size: 66.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2016 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.