By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KP 3.1 Mobile App
By Kaiser Permanente
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and a dashboard with more detailed health care updates at a glance.
Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone).
If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 3.1.6
• Bug Fixes
• Performance Improvements
Must have app
I love this app. I can refill prescriptions and look at upcoming appointments so easily.
I really like that you can have appointment info automatically copied and put on iCal! It saves so much time. My schedule is busy and I'm always having to go to different medical offices for different appointments. No more getting appointments and locations confused!
I love this app. It makes all of my medical needs that much easier to fulfill. I haven't had a single problem with it and I'm surprised with how well it works after seeing a handful of negative comments, but I'm glad I decided to get it. A big thank you to Kaiser Permanente for working with my needs and being so up-to-date with new technology.
For the most part, its ok app. Quick access to test results & email from doctors.
However, has lots of email problems: email replies failing (all the time) & not having access to draft email if it doesnt send, login you out went you refresh. Defeats the purpose of having email access in an app.
As for appointments, too bad you cant make changes via app....maybe something to look into for future.
Still worth downloading.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 11, 2013
- Version: 3.1.6
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.