By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 4.6.0
• Support for iOS 9 to enhance stability and display.
• Select Colorado, Southern California and Hawaii membership cards now available digitally.
• Mid Atlantic states and Northern California members will be able to view their radiology test results.
It does everything I need and I don't have to boot up my desktop to get to it. To the one who couldn't find the online card, I just selected that icon in the upper left, with the three lines and it gave me a lot of options, one being "member ID card". Works great for me.
No card icon
Today I received a Kaiser mailing telling me that I can obtain a digital card if I download the app and sign in. Well, I did that on my phone and my wife's phone and, try as I might, I cannot locate a "card icon" on the app. I've searched everywhere on the sappy, on both phones and still I can't find the card icon. I hope that I'm the problem and it isn't the app. I'll check back for more feedback from other users.
Please adjust screen resolution for larger iPhone screens. On the 6 Plus and 6s Plus the font and resolution is blown up.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 4.6.0
- Size: 40.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2015 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.