By Kaiser Permanente
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Use location finder to pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
Don’t have a user ID and password? Visit kp.org online to register for your sign in data (registration is not available via smartphone). If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, visit our website to discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
What's New in Version 4.9.0
• View Mental Health Appointments – Northern California
• Enhanced navigation menu
• Updated Healthcare reminders' due-date information
• Add favorite facilities before sign on
• Members whose plans do not currently have Digital Membership Cards available now can view cards for family members whose plans do have Digital Membership cards available
• Display announcements in Video Visit waiting room
• Video Visits revised consent screen – Baltimore, Colorado, Maryland, Washington D.C.
• Bug fixes and enhancements
What happened :(
I loved this app when it first came out. I could refill prescriptions, see all my test results, send/receive emails, and make appointments. Then recently all of my prescriptions showed there were no refills and that still hasn't changed. If I try to use the RX number it won't go through either. I have now started to just go into the pharmacy, request my refill and wait. :-( I spoke to the pharmacy and they told me their system changed and they realize it doesn't speak to the phone app. That was around the start of 2016 that I heard that. Now we are at mid 2016.... Is a fix in sight?
I thought that was the only problem, but now I am having problems with test results. I can see every test done in 2015 and older. I just had a bunch of 2016 bloodwork done and it showed up at first, but then I realized that after I looked at my results the tests disappeared. The 2016 data just seems to be gone. Even when I view an old test that shows a history of all other results it only goes to 2015. This was a disappointment. Hopefully the appointment and email features continue to work. I keep looking for a new app. Please fix this!!
This app is incomplete. I tried to make an appointment and it says I must answer questions, but there is no question there.
I tried to enter a reason for visit and that bounced me back. I one time it allowed me to enter a date then asked for another date. No appointment available but didn't give me any options to continue. Just start over. It should have suggested a future date or a different Doctor. Some idea that might result in future success.
Kaiser is getting too big and multilayered bureaucracy too complex. I will call or email my Primary Care Physician and get in appointment in two days.
Don't waste an hour with this app like I did...for nothing!!!
I'm not having any of the logon or ordering problems mentioned in some other reviews, using the iPhone6 and version 4.9. Also, the Touch ID is back, but must be reauthorized in the Settings within the app. I'm sorry to hear that others have been having trouble.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 4.9.0
- Size: 47.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2016 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.