By Kaiser Permanente
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Managing your health care just got easier with the latest version of our app. The redesign includes a colorful new interface, tools that make it faster and easier to use, and new quick-access menus that let you get advice, schedule appointments, and refill prescriptions. And our improved navigation puts the features and information you need within reach at all times.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
NOTE: Former Group Health members and Washington residents outside of Vancouver/Longview are unable to use the Kaiser Permanente app at this time. Download the Kaiser Permanente for Washington app to quickly and easily manage your health care
• Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access our secure features, including:
• Messages: Email your doctor or Member Services with non-urgent questions, privately and securely.
• Appointments: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office and see information about past visits.
• Pharmacy: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member, check the status of a prescription order, and see a list of all your medications.
• Medical Record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
What's New in Version 4.16.0
• Medical Bill Pay is now available in all regions and Spanish language is enabled in Southern California, Georgia, and Northwest states
• All-new Pharmacy center is available in Northern California and Mid-Atlantic states, and all regions get push notifications indicating when medications have shipped or are ready for pick up at the pharmacy
• KP app now offers Spanish language capability for Colorado and Georgia
• Video Visit users can now text chat with other participants while continuing their video appointment
Getting better and better
I have used this app through several upgrades. It used to be a little challenging to navigate, but now it is very easy. In the past I wouldn't have recommended the app to my elderly mother because it would have just confused and frustrated her. Now I feel like I can recommend it to her and she can successfully use it.
There are people saying that they are having problems with this version, but I am not seeing them. I am still able to use touch ID. It just needed to be enabled in settings. I'm not having any crashing problems. It is much easier to get through the prescription refill process. It used to timeout when I was emailing my doctor, but it doesn't do that anymore. I love that I now have the option to receive a text when my Rx is ready at the pharmacy.
I love this app and the improvements. I'm looking forward to seeing what they will do next.
Not sure what the fuss is over... I love this new version much more than the previous version. It's easy to navigate, and everything is at my fingertips which I love. I have a busy life like everyone else so that is an important factor. I can easily message my doctor or any other provider I've been referred to and easily refill prescriptions. It was mentioned in a previous post that the Rx refill doesn't alert you of when it is ready for pick up.... that would be a great feature to add. Overall, great job!!
I was really apprehensive about getting this app at first because of how few stars it has, but I went for it anyway and am glad I did!
I have been with Kaiser for two years and probably use this app at least once a week for one these reasons:
-Member ID #
-See a list of medications I've taken in the past, what I am currently taking, the dosages, and dates.
-Refill prescriptions and have them sent to my home
-Set up appointments
-See test results as soon as they're available
Improvements I would like to see:
-Have an offline mode with stored info so that I can view it if I'm on the phone
This is one of the first reviews I've given just because I saw it had so few stars but it's been incredibly helpful for me and I know it will be for others. Overall a great app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 02, 2017
- Version: 4.16.0
- Size: 60.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Kaiser Permanente
- © 2017 Kaiser Permanente
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.