KaiserTone - Audio Player (HiRes)
By CyberFort LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Feel the power of music.
KaiserTone contains the "Amazing Quality Sound Engine AQS-VI”. This high-speed sound engine makes use of over 64000 frequency bands to deliver the very highest quality audio. Sound Engine AQS-VI supports: 1) playback of high-resolution sources up to 768kHz/32bits 2) PCM and DoP (DSD over PCM) playback of high-resolution DSD files up to 12MHz/1bit. Sound Engine AQS-VI provides an equalizer, virtual surround, cross fader, gapless playback, silence detection, noise reduction, and a dynamic limiter, to allow you to listen to your favorite music at your preferred sound quality.
KaiserTone plays music files stored on the iTunes library and in the high-resolution music database (HiRes DB).
- Supported formats (iTunes Library): All Apple music player supported formats.
- Supported formats (HiRes DB): DSD (2.8MHz-12MHz/1bit,dsf,dff),FLAC(8k-384kHz/8-32bit), WAV(8k-768kHz/8-32bit),Apple Lossless (8k-384kHz), AIFF (8k-768kHz/8-32bit), AAC(8-320 Kbps),MP3 (8-320 Kbps)
- Files with DRM or DFF compression may not be able to be played
- Supported iPhones: 6s, 6sPlus, 6, 6Plus, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, iPod touch6, 5, iPad Pro, Air2, Air
- 4 modes of continuous playback
- Music shuffle
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo split, bandwidth resolution, persistence, etc.)
- Speaker, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and dock
- Send "Now Playing" tweets
- Sleep Timer from 10 minutes up to 8 hours.
Volume, Sound Quality:
- Fine volume control
- Left and right balance control
- Gain adjustments
- Graphic equalizer and presets
- Virtual surround sound presets
- Digital Output (Max 768kHz/32bit)
- DoP output v1.0/v1.1
- "Prevent the head cutting" for DAC (0 to 3.0 seconds)
- Up-sampling with integral multiples settings
- Playback music from the iTunes Library and the HiRes DB.
- Music display can be organized by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists(Create/Delete), Compilations, Composers, SampleRates and Formats.
- Song listings are shown in alphabetical order by title.
- "Shuffle" play can be selected from the song list.
- "All songs" has the top of the artist and album lists.
- By "All songs", list will be displayed by album name and track number.
- Songs can be searched from the artist, album, and song listings.
- “Album artist” settings in the general settings.
- Grid View (Available on iPhone5 or more)
- Only Playlist created in this app can be deleted
- Customize the design with 24 different colors
- Silence detection (Automatically skip silences lasting 3 or more consecutive seconds.)
- Automatic dynamic limiter, noise reduction, and caching
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo split, bandwidth, color, persistence, etc.)
- Crossfade (0 to 20 seconds)
- Pause Fadeout (0 to 1.0 seconds)
- Album art view swipe action settings
- Player orientation settings (auto, lock to portrait/landscape)
- Edit the music selection tags
- Equalizer Presets: Normal, Perfect, Rock, Rap, Metal, Country, Jazz, Acoustic, Classic, Blues, Oldies, Reggae, Opera, Speech, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Graphic Equalizer: (5 Band, 10 Band, 20 Band, 30 Band, Spline curve 16k, 32k)
Range: -12dB ~ +12dB. (Minimum Step: 0.1, 0.5, 1.0dB)
Six types of equalizers for your enjoyment:
- Beginner: 5 Frequency bands: 100Hz-8KHz
- Average: 10 bands: 32Hz-16KHz
- Expert: 20 bands: 32Hz-22.62KHz
- Master: 30 bands: 25Hz-6.3KHz
- Spline Curve: Customizable frequency band range
16k: 32Hz-16KHz, 32k: 16Hz-32KHz
- 7 Virtual surround sound presets (live Reverb)
- Control playback with headphone buttons and Bluetooth
- Supports output with speakers, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay and docks
- Album art display
- Gapless playback
- Auto pause on unplugging headphones / receiving a phone call
- Lock screen display settings
- Background playback
- URL scheme (kaisertone://)
- Display lyrics when included in the song file
- importation to the HirRes DB of folders containing PKG and Zip formatted music files. (by iTunes and AirDrop)
What's New in Version 2.6.1
■ In iOS10, at the time of the first start-up,
alert of "“KaiserTone” Would Like to Access Apple Music And Your Media Library" is displayed.
At that time, “OK” should be selected for using a song in the iPod Library.
This player uses to playback musics in the iPod Library (iTunes Library).
This library is the data in the media library. In order to use the songs in the iPod Library, this question should have been set to "OK".
※"Don't Allow" was selected, it can not display all the songs in the iPod Library.
■ Resetting Method
Go to the Apple Settings app, Scroll down and Tap the KaiserTone, Enable Media Library toggle.
■ Update Details
1. "Sound engine AQS-VI" adjustment.
(1) Improved performance
2. Further comfort of the music selection function
(1) Optimization of HiRes DB
(2) Improved performance
3. iOS9.3.3 support
(1) Optimization of operations
4. Fine-tuning and other enhancements
Great But Fix Volume Control
The volume control is something people use a lot. With your system you have to press the bottom left button then adjust volume then push another button to bring it back to full screen. Please add a fine volume option where you simply touch the screen & scroll up or down. Pushing 3 buttons to change the volume just to have a large fancy retro-looking nob is silly. Still giving 5 stars though because in every other respect this is a great app.
The Best, Right Here'
I've tried almost every player in the App Store and this one is by far the most well rounded. The User Interface is the easiest to manage when you think about all of the options one has to drill into with apps like these. Everything this app offers is amazing, and they've updated the app to improve the sound engine numerous times already. This app truly needs to be known more'
Buy this app
Hands down the best
I just realized I've been using this app religiously for almost two years and have never written a review! This app smokes all the others by far. Amazing control over your audio without it sounding overly processed and crappy.
Keep up the great work!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 30, 2016
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: CyberFort LLC
- © CyberFort LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.