KaiserTone - Audio Player (HiRes)
By CyberFort LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Feel the power of music.
KaiserTone contains the "Amazing Quality Sound Engine AQS-VIII”. This high-speed sound engine makes use of over 64000 frequency bands to deliver the very highest quality audio. Sound Engine AQS-VIII provides an equalizer, virtual surround, cross fader, gapless playback, silence detection, noise reduction, and a dynamic limiter, to allow you to listen to your favorite music at your preferred sound quality.
KaiserTone plays music files stored on the iTunes library and in the high-resolution music database (HiRes DB).
Supports High-resolution sources:
1) playback of high-res sources up to 768kHz/32bits
2) PCM and DoP (DSD over PCM) playback of high-res DSD files up to 12MHz/1bit.
Supported audio format:
- iPod Library(iTunes): audio format used by Music App of Apple
- Hires DB: DSD(2.8MHz~12MHz/1bit, .dsf, .dff), FLAC(8k~384kHz/8~32bit), WAV(8k~768kHz/8~64bit), Apple Lossless(8k~384kHz), AIFF(8k~768kHz/8~32bit), AAC(8~320 Kbps), MP3(8~320 Kbps), MP4(as Sound), M4V(as Sound)
iPhone 7, 7Plus, 6s, 6sPlus, 6, 6Plus, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, iPod touch 6, 5, iPad Pro, Air2, Air
- 6 modes of continuous playback (include Medley)
- Music shuffle
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo split, bandwidth resolution, persistence, etc.)
- Speaker, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and dock
- Send "Now Playing" tweets
- Sleep Timer from 10 minutes up to 8 hours.
Sound Quality Effect:
- Presets equalizer: Normal, Perfect, Eargasm Explosion, Rock, Rap, Metal, Country, Jazz, Acoustic, Classic, Blues, Oldies, Reggae, Opera, Speech, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Graphic equalizer:(5 Band, 10 Band, 20 Band, 30 Band, Spline curve 16k, 32k)
Range: -12dB ~ +12dB. (Minimum Step: 0.1, 0.5, 1.0dB)
Six types of equalizers for your enjoyment:
○ Beginner: 5 Frequency bands: 100Hz-8KHz
○ Average: 10 bands: 32Hz-16KHz
○ Expert: 20 bands: 32Hz-22.62KHz
○ Master: 30 bands: 25Hz-6.3KHz
○ Spline Curve: Customizable frequency band range
16k: 32Hz-16KHz, 32k: 16Hz-32KHz
- Virtual surround sound presets
- Digital Output (Max 768kHz/32bit)
- DoP output v1.0/v1.1
- "Prevent the head cutting" for DAC (0 to 3.0 seconds)
- Up-sampling with integral multiples settings
- Fine volume control
- Left and right balance control
- Gain adjustments
- Playback music from the iTunes Library and the HiRes DB.
- by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists(Create/Delete), Compilations, Composers, SampleRates and Formats.
- "Shuffle" play can be selected from the song list.
- "All songs" has the top of the artist and album lists.
- By "All songs", list will be displayed by album name and track number.
- Songs can be searched from the artist, album, and song listings.
- “Album artist” settings in the general settings.
- Grid View (Available on iPhone5 or more)
* Only Playlist created in this app can be deleted
- Customize the design with 24 different colors
- Silence detection (Automatically skip silences lasting 3 or more consecutive seconds.)
- Automatic dynamic limiter, noise reduction, and caching
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo split, bandwidth, color, persistence, etc.)
- Crossfade (0 to 20 seconds)
- Pause Fadeout (0 to 1.0 seconds)
- Album art view swipe action settings
- Player orientation settings (auto, lock to portrait/landscape)
- Edit the music selection tags
- 7 Virtual surround sound presets (live Reverb)
- Control playback with headphone buttons and Bluetooth
- Supports output with speakers, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay and docks
- Album art display
- Gapless playback
- Auto pause on unplugging headphones / receiving a phone call
- Lock screen display settings
- Background playback
- URL scheme (kaisertone://)
- Display lyrics when included in the song file
- importation to the HirRes DB of folders containing PKG and Zip formatted music files. (by iTunes and AirDrop)
* It cannot play a file with DRM or DFF compression.
* It cannot play a file downloaded from Apple Music.
What's New in Version 2.8.2
Last update includes enhancement of sound quality after installing the sound engine AQS-VIII, improvement of usability and adjustment of various performances.
In this update, this was adjusted for iOS 10.3.3 adjustment, and other adjustments.
1. Improvement of sound quality of "Sound engine AQS-VIII".
(1) Improve sound quality of crossfade part during crossfade playback.
(There is even more effect with the high resolution sound source)
2. iOS support
(1) iOS 10.3.3 Operation confirmed
3. Other enhancements
4. On iOS 11, the Twitter contribution function does not work properly. We are currently working on development to make it work properly.
1. Improvement of sound quality of "Sound engine AQS-VIII".
(1) Improved performance and sound quality
2. Improved ease of use
(1) Correspond to the operation of track playback position slider on the control panel. (IOS 10 or later)
(2) Further speed up starting display of list screen of music selection screen.
(3) Added option that does not use "Sample Rates, Formats" DB of iPod library.
(With this option OFF, contents of the "Sample Rates, Formats" tag are not displayed in the iPod library selection, but the operation of other tags is further accelerated.
3. Fine-tuning and other enhancements.)
(1) Adjusted the display position when changing the screen orientation vertically and horizontally on the music selection screen with grid display.
(2) Some fine adjustment
■ In iOS10, at the time of the first start-up,
alert of "“KaiserTone” Would Like to Access Apple Music And Your Media Library" is displayed.
At that time, “OK” should be selected for using a song in the iPod Library.
This player uses to playback musics in the iPod Library (iTunes Library).
This library is the data in the media library. In order to use the songs in the iPod Library, this question should have been set to "OK".
※"Don't Allow" was selected, it can not display all the songs in the iPod Library.
■ Resetting Method
Go to the Apple Settings app, Scroll down and Tap the KaiserTone, Enable Media Library toggle.
Fun for the music lover
Kaisertone is a great app! Has a EQ for your music that works great, customize the appearance of the player, and much more. Very reliable app too, never crashed on me. Audiophiles delight. Highly recommended!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 06, 2017
- Version: 2.8.2
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: CyberFort LLC
- © CyberFort LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.