KaiserTone - Audio Player (HiRes)
By CyberFort LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Feel the power of music.
KaiserTone contains the "Amazing Quality Sound Engine AQS-VIII”. This high-speed sound engine makes use of over 64000 frequency bands to deliver the very highest quality audio. Sound Engine AQS-VIII provides an equalizer, virtual surround, cross fader, gapless playback, silence detection, noise reduction, and a dynamic limiter, to allow you to listen to your favorite music at your preferred sound quality.
KaiserTone plays music files stored on the iTunes library and in the high-resolution music database (HiRes DB).
Supports High-resolution sources:
1) playback of high-res sources up to 768kHz/32bits
2) PCM and DoP (DSD over PCM) playback of high-res DSD files up to 12MHz/1bit.
Supported audio format:
- iPod Library(iTunes): audio format used by Music App of Apple
- Hires DB: DSD(2.8MHz~12MHz/1bit, .dsf, .dff), FLAC(8k~384kHz/8~32bit), WAV(8k~768kHz/8~64bit), Apple Lossless(8k~384kHz), AIFF(8k~768kHz/8~32bit), AAC(8~320 Kbps), MP3(8~320 Kbps), MP4(as Sound), M4V(as Sound)
iPhone 7, 7Plus, 6s, 6sPlus, 6, 6Plus, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, iPod touch 6, 5, iPad Pro, Air2, Air
- 6 modes of continuous playback (include Medley)
- Music shuffle
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo split, bandwidth resolution, persistence, etc.)
- Speaker, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and dock
- Send "Now Playing" tweets
- Sleep Timer from 10 minutes up to 8 hours.
Sound Quality Effect:
- Presets equalizer: Normal, Perfect, Eargasm Explosion, Rock, Rap, Metal, Country, Jazz, Acoustic, Classic, Blues, Oldies, Reggae, Opera, Speech, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Graphic equalizer:(5 Band, 10 Band, 20 Band, 30 Band, Spline curve 16k, 32k)
Range: -12dB ~ +12dB. (Minimum Step: 0.1, 0.5, 1.0dB)
Six types of equalizers for your enjoyment:
○ Beginner: 5 Frequency bands: 100Hz-8KHz
○ Average: 10 bands: 32Hz-16KHz
○ Expert: 20 bands: 32Hz-22.62KHz
○ Master: 30 bands: 25Hz-6.3KHz
○ Spline Curve: Customizable frequency band range
16k: 32Hz-16KHz, 32k: 16Hz-32KHz
- Virtual surround sound presets
- Digital Output (Max 768kHz/32bit)
- DoP output v1.0/v1.1
- "Prevent the head cutting" for DAC (0 to 3.0 seconds)
- Up-sampling with integral multiples settings
- Fine volume control
- Left and right balance control
- Gain adjustments
- Playback music from the iTunes Library and the HiRes DB.
- by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists(Create/Delete), Compilations, Composers, SampleRates and Formats.
- "Shuffle" play can be selected from the song list.
- "All songs" has the top of the artist and album lists.
- By "All songs", list will be displayed by album name and track number.
- Songs can be searched from the artist, album, and song listings.
- “Album artist” settings in the general settings.
- Grid View (Available on iPhone5 or more)
* Only Playlist created in this app can be deleted
- Customize the design with 24 different colors
- Silence detection (Automatically skip silences lasting 3 or more consecutive seconds.)
- Automatic dynamic limiter, noise reduction, and caching
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo split, bandwidth, color, persistence, etc.)
- Crossfade (0 to 20 seconds)
- Pause Fadeout (0 to 1.0 seconds)
- Album art view swipe action settings
- Player orientation settings (auto, lock to portrait/landscape)
- Edit the music selection tags
- 7 Virtual surround sound presets (live Reverb)
- Control playback with headphone buttons and Bluetooth
- Supports output with speakers, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay and docks
- Album art display
- Gapless playback
- Auto pause on unplugging headphones / receiving a phone call
- Lock screen display settings
- Background playback
- URL scheme (kaisertone://)
- Display lyrics when included in the song file
- importation to the HirRes DB of folders containing PKG and Zip formatted music files. (by iTunes and AirDrop)
* It cannot play a file with DRM or DFF compression.
* It cannot play a file downloaded from Apple Music.
What's New in Version 2.8.0
This update includes enhancement of sound quality and function after installing the sound engine AQS-VIII, improvement of usability and adjustment of various performances.
1. Improvement of sound quality and function of "Sound engine AQS-VIII".
(1) Improved performance and sound quality
(2) Added option function to change output buffer length. (DAC and Bluetooth can be set for each device)
2. Improved ease of use
(1) Response improvement of graphic equalizer's slider bar.
(2) Supported the dedicated tag of famous lyrics input application which sets non-standard tag as lyrics data of FLAC format.
(3) Response improvement of high resolution DB list check.
(4) Partial changed of display method of volume screen on iPhone 7 Plus.
3. Fine-tuning and other enhancements
■ In iOS10, at the time of the first start-up,
alert of "“KaiserTone” Would Like to Access Apple Music And Your Media Library" is displayed.
At that time, “OK” should be selected for using a song in the iPod Library.
This player uses to playback musics in the iPod Library (iTunes Library).
This library is the data in the media library. In order to use the songs in the iPod Library, this question should have been set to "OK".
※"Don't Allow" was selected, it can not display all the songs in the iPod Library.
■ Resetting Method
Go to the Apple Settings app, Scroll down and Tap the KaiserTone, Enable Media Library toggle.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 21, 2017
- Version: 2.8.0
- Size: 30.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: CyberFort LLC
- © CyberFort LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.