KaiserTone - Audio Player (HiRes)
By CyberFort LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Feel the power of music.
KaiserTone contains the "Amazing Quality Sound Engine AQS-VII”. This high-speed sound engine makes use of over 64000 frequency bands to deliver the very highest quality audio. Sound Engine AQS-VII provides an equalizer, virtual surround, cross fader, gapless playback, silence detection, noise reduction, and a dynamic limiter, to allow you to listen to your favorite music at your preferred sound quality.
KaiserTone plays music files stored on the iTunes library and in the high-resolution music database (HiRes DB).
Supports High-resolution sources:
1) playback of high-res sources up to 768kHz/32bits
2) PCM and DoP (DSD over PCM) playback of high-res DSD files up to 12MHz/1bit.
Supported audio format:
- iPod Library(iTunes): audio format used by Music App of Apple
- Hires DB: DSD(2.8MHz~12MHz/1bit, .dsf, .dff), FLAC(8k~384kHz/8~32bit), WAV(8k~768kHz/8~32bit), Apple Lossless(8k~384kHz), AIFF(8k~768kHz/8~32bit), AAC(8~320 Kbps), MP3(8~320 Kbps), MP4(as Sound), M4V(as Sound)
iPhone 7, 7Plus, 6s, 6sPlus, 6, 6Plus, SE, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, iPod touch 6, 5, iPad Pro, Air2, Air
- 6 modes of continuous playback (include Medley)
- Music shuffle
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo split, bandwidth resolution, persistence, etc.)
- Speaker, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and dock
- Send "Now Playing" tweets
- Sleep Timer from 10 minutes up to 8 hours.
Sound Quality Effect:
- Presets equalizer: Normal, Perfect, Eargasm Explosion, Rock, Rap, Metal, Country, Jazz, Acoustic, Classic, Blues, Oldies, Reggae, Opera, Speech, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Graphic equalizer:(5 Band, 10 Band, 20 Band, 30 Band, Spline curve 16k, 32k)
Range: -12dB ~ +12dB. (Minimum Step: 0.1, 0.5, 1.0dB)
Six types of equalizers for your enjoyment:
○ Beginner: 5 Frequency bands: 100Hz-8KHz
○ Average: 10 bands: 32Hz-16KHz
○ Expert: 20 bands: 32Hz-22.62KHz
○ Master: 30 bands: 25Hz-6.3KHz
○ Spline Curve: Customizable frequency band range
16k: 32Hz-16KHz, 32k: 16Hz-32KHz
- Virtual surround sound presets
- Digital Output (Max 768kHz/32bit)
- DoP output v1.0/v1.1
- "Prevent the head cutting" for DAC (0 to 3.0 seconds)
- Up-sampling with integral multiples settings
- Fine volume control
- Left and right balance control
- Gain adjustments
- Playback music from the iTunes Library and the HiRes DB.
- by artists, albums, songs, genres, playlists(Create/Delete), Compilations, Composers, SampleRates and Formats.
- "Shuffle" play can be selected from the song list.
- "All songs" has the top of the artist and album lists.
- By "All songs", list will be displayed by album name and track number.
- Songs can be searched from the artist, album, and song listings.
- “Album artist” settings in the general settings.
- Grid View (Available on iPhone5 or more)
* Only Playlist created in this app can be deleted
- Customize the design with 24 different colors
- Silence detection (Automatically skip silences lasting 3 or more consecutive seconds.)
- Automatic dynamic limiter, noise reduction, and caching
- Spectrum analyzer (stereo split, bandwidth, color, persistence, etc.)
- Crossfade (0 to 20 seconds)
- Pause Fadeout (0 to 1.0 seconds)
- Album art view swipe action settings
- Player orientation settings (auto, lock to portrait/landscape)
- Edit the music selection tags
- 7 Virtual surround sound presets (live Reverb)
- Control playback with headphone buttons and Bluetooth
- Supports output with speakers, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay and docks
- Album art display
- Gapless playback
- Auto pause on unplugging headphones / receiving a phone call
- Lock screen display settings
- Background playback
- URL scheme (kaisertone://)
- Display lyrics when included in the song file
- importation to the HirRes DB of folders containing PKG and Zip formatted music files. (by iTunes and AirDrop)
* It cannot play a file with DRM or DFF compression.
* It cannot play a file downloaded from Apple Music.
What's New in Version 2.7.6
This update includes the new sound engine AQS-VII, further comfortable selection of song selection function, improvement of ease of use, iOS 10.3 correspondence and adjustment of various performances.
1. "Sound engine AQS-VII" deployment.
(1) Improved performance and sound quality
(2) More beautiful fade-out correspondence when sample frequency is changed during medley
(3) DSD multichannel reading support (stereo output)
2. Improved the comfort of the music selection function
(1) Faster display of list images
3. Improved ease of use
(1) Added equalizer preset "Eargasm Explosion"
(1) Corresponded to the ability to change the playback elapsed time bar width on the player screen (Settings -> Design -> Elapsed time bar)
(2) Increased the number of changeable play buttons on player screen (Settings -> Design -> Player button)
(3) Fine adjustment of other screen designs
(4) As a rare case depending on the OS version of Mac, "when downloading flac file with AirDrop, importing screen to this application is not displayed" was fixed
(5) IOS 10.3 support
5. Fine-tuning and other enhancements
■ In iOS10, at the time of the first start-up,
alert of "“KaiserTone” Would Like to Access Apple Music And Your Media Library" is displayed.
At that time, “OK” should be selected for using a song in the iPod Library.
This player uses to playback musics in the iPod Library (iTunes Library).
This library is the data in the media library. In order to use the songs in the iPod Library, this question should have been set to "OK".
※"Don't Allow" was selected, it can not display all the songs in the iPod Library.
■ Resetting Method
Go to the Apple Settings app, Scroll down and Tap the KaiserTone, Enable Media Library toggle.
The new sound engine appears much improved
Needs more test listening, initial impression with this new version is awesome!
1. Send any song/playlist to the now playing list as next to be played
2. Honor track gain
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 2.7.6
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: CyberFort LLC
- © CyberFort LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.