KaiserTone - Audio Player
By CyberFort LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With KaiserTone, Let you enjoy more luxurious music life.
1. Enjoy the best sound quality.
This Amazing Quality Sound Engine II (with Equalizer) that evolved further has been focused mainly on developed its sound quality.
The engine is very fast to pursue a high-quality sound with the frequency of more than 4000. This Sound engine II is also supports playback and output of songs hi-res sound source to 192kHz/32bit.
This engine performs equalizer, virtual surround, cross fader, and gapless, and reproduces your favorite songs with your favorite high-quality sound.
*In order to demonstrate the high performance in Dual Core CPU, this engine has been developed an optimal algorithm, and have been made the optimization process.
* It is for the music files that are stored in the iPhone.
( iPod Library & Hires DB )
iPod Library: Songs which can play on Apple Music Player
Hires DB: FLAC(8k〜192kHz/8〜32bit), WAV(8k〜192kHz/8〜32bit), Apple Lossless(8k〜192kHz), AIFF(8k〜192kHz/8〜32bit), AAC(8〜320 Kbps), MP3(8〜320 Kbps)
* It might not to play a song which is DRM protected music.
* Compatible models：iPhone5s, iPhone5c, iPhone5, iPhone4s, iPod touch5
2. Enjoy good design of operability.
KaiserTone has a cool design and good operability.
3. Enjoy the many features.
- 4 mode of continuous playback
- Shuffle On/Off
- Spectrum Analyzer (include Stereo-Mode, size, form, and snow)
- Switch Speaker, Headphone, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Dock
- Twitter NowPlaying
- Sleep Timer (10 min. Until 8 hour)
.Volume, Sound Quality
- Fine volume control,
- left and right volume control
- Virtual surround presets dialog display
- Graphic equalizer display
- Equalizer Presets dialog display
- Digital Output Max(Max. 192kHz/32bit)
- Playing list, and Selection list by Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, Playlist
- Selection List screen of the player feel like the iPhone Music player.
- "Shuffle" also at the top of the song list.
- Song list are displayed in the order of the title.
- If you tapped "All songs" from the list of artists, albums or genres, the order of the list that is displayed is the album order. Then, the order of the songs in each album is the track order.
- "Search" also at the top of the artists list, albums list or songs list.
- Design theme(24 colors)
- Status Bar On/Off
- EQ mode
- Silence Detection (Automatic skip for three seconds or more consecutive silence parts)
- Automatic Dynamic Limiter, Noise Reduction, Cache
- Spectrum Analyzer(Stereo-Mode, size, form, and snow)
- Album artist
- Crossfade (0 sec until 20 sec)
- Changeable Swipe commands to right and left On Album Art View
- orientation of the player screen(Automatic, fixed vertical and fixed horizontal)
- Preset（default）: Normal, Perfect, Rock, Rap, Metal, Country, Jazz, Acoustic, Classic, Blues, Oldies, Reggae, Opera, Speech, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Graphic Equalizer: (5 Band/10 Band/20 Band/30 Band/Spline)
Range: -12dB ~ +12dB. ( Minimum Step: 0.1, 0.5, 1.0dB (Selectable) )
You can use all five types.
- Beginner (5 Bands)Frequency band: 100/315/1.25K/3.15K/8KHz
- Average (10 Bands)Frequency band: 32/64/125/250/500/ 1K/2K/4K/8K/16KHz
- Expert (20 Bands)Frequency band: 32/44/64/88/125/ 177/250/354/500/707/ 1K/1.41K/2K/2.82K/4K/ 5.65K/8K/11.31K/16K/22.62KHz
- Master (30 Bands)Frequency band: 25〜20KHz
- Spline (Free Curve)Frequency band:32〜16KHz
- Virtual Surround (Reverb, Soundscape with a live feel): Seven presets
- Operation headphone controller / Bluetooth
- Speakers, headphones, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Dock output support
- Album Art Display
- Gapless playback
- Crossfade (0 sec until 20 sec)
- Automatic pause/playback then ringing
- Automatic pause/playback then Headset Plug out
- Lock screen display
- Background Playback
- URL scheme support (kaisertone://)
- Show Lyrics (If there is a lyrics in the song file)
What's New in Version 1.0.6
1. Apple Lossless files support Maximum 192kHz as high resolution sound source.
2. AIFF files support Maximum 192kHz/32bit as high resolution sound source.
3. Enhanced extraction of music information of the song files that are registered in the HiRes DB.
(1) Title, artist name, album name, track number
(2) If the sound source file has the lyrics and album art images, display them
4. Adding a function of remaking hi-res DB list.
(By enhanced extraction of music information above, if you run the "remake of hi-res DB list", previous unextracted informations might also be displayed)
5. some fine adjustment
I had already owned the SuperLoud Amazing EQ app with the first sound engine, but this takes it to a new level! I mean so much cleaner and precise. But I have a questions how do you add the Hi-Res tracks to your iPhone?
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: CyberFort LLC
- © CyberFort LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.