Also known as Cross Sums, Kakuro is a mix between a crossword and sudoku puzzle. Unlike a crossword puzzle where the clue is a word or phrase, a Kakuro clue is a number that the corresponding answer cells must add up to. That’s where the sudoku part comes in. Each clue has at least 2 and no more than 9 answer cells. Each answer cell must be a single digit (1-9). Duplicate digits are not allowed within a clue (4 = 1+3, 4 ≠ 2+2).
Each puzzle has a unique solution that can be solved without guesswork.
Get an amazing Kakuro experience:
- clean, minimalist design
- simple, intuitive controls take the hassle out of solving Kakuro puzzles electronically
- thousands of puzzles (all free)
- puzzle progress is auto-saved
- multiple sizes (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8, 9x9, 9x11)
- multiple layouts for each size
- multiple difficulties and control types
- stats include your ranking vs others who have completed the same puzzle
- drag to select/deselect multiple digits at once
- sync data (stats and in-progress puzzles) between devices with a free KakuroGame.com account
- works offline
- can be played in portrait or landscape orientation
- phone and tablet support
Challenge your brain with Kakuro anywhere, anytime!
-Various minor bug fixes and improvements including fix for Resume Puzzle button
Ratings and Reviews
Great game to play in your free time! Really makes your brain work!!
Great way to get your brain working. Perfect free time activity.
Great Brain Practice
An awesome way to keep the mind sharp!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.