Teach your children how to write, count and draw by themselves !
Kaligo is a unique application that teaches children how to write on a tablet with a stylus.
The app analyses each written letter through the form, the order, the direction and the pressure used by the child. The child knows whether he/she has followed the right process through an evaluation scale (orange, green and red). The child is then encouraged to write the letter or words again through a customized exercise that combines gaming and learning .
All the exercises are saved and may be consulted in real time or later.
Seven exercises are presented in the application :
- I can write in capital letters
- I can write in cursive
- I can identify different letters and words
- I know my shapes and can outline them.
- I can write numbers
- I am practicing tracing lines
- I can control my pencil pressure
Created and approved by teachers, the Kaligo application accompanies the child in each step of his handwriting learning process, whether at school or at home.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Fixe of bugs
- Learn and Go
- 145 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation).
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Learn&Go
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.