Kalliopeia is a high resolution music player app.
1. High-res audio playback
Supports up to 5.6MHz DSD and 384kHz PCM high-res audio. Capable of playing song synced to your iTunes.
- DSF / DIFF
- WAV / AIFF
- ALAC(Apple Lossless)
* A device with a portable amp or other function that supports high resolution is required to output high-res audio at its original quality. Headphones plugged directly into a headphone jack will output at 44.1kHz or 48kHz.
* To play DSD files, you need a DAC that supports DSD over PCM (DoP).
2. Converts standard audio files to high-res using upsampling
Kalliopeia links to your connected device to provide upsampling and playback at up to 192kHz.
* Kalliopeia has a fairly high CPU utilization rate, so your battery may drain faster when it is in use.
3. Built-in 11-band equalizer for bringing out that high-res power
Built-in 32Hz~32000Hz 11-band equalizer.
Use the 20 stock presets, or create and save your own settings.
You can also assign settings for each musical genre.
4. Attractive, user-friendly interface
Use Kalliopeia with ease and comfort thanks to a design resembling standard music apps you are familiar with.
5. Additional Features
- Gapless Playback
- Create playlists
- Enter the next songs to listen to with "Play Waitlist"
- Save your listening history (up to 20 songs)
- Shuffle, repeat
- Post what you are listening to on Twitter and other social networks
- Display/hide artwork on your lock screen
- Override screen auto-lock during playback
- Some icons are created by Icons8 (http://icons8.com/).
Ratings and Reviews
Good sound! Gapless playback too...
UI is simple and easy on the eye too. Highly recommended.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.