Kana Sensei - Japanese Phonetic Alphabet Teacher
By Ian Wagner
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kana Sensei is a supplementary app to Nihongo no Sensei, and is designed to help students of the Japanese language (especially beginners) learn the Hiragana and Katakana– the two phonetic syllabaries used in Japanese. Your memory progress for each item is tracked and displayed at the end of each multiple choice quiz, and on the study screen so that you can prioritize your study time. iCloud keeps your progress synced across all of your devices, so you can seamlessly switch between your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch at will.
What's New in Version 2.0
* Complete UI refresh to match Nihongo no Sensei
* Universal iPhone and iPad support
* Progress tracking to help you optimize your study time
* iCloud keeps your progress synced across all of your devices
* Changed name to give a better description of the app's purpose
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 09, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 23.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ian Wagner
- © 2009 Ian Wagner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.