By Gestell, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Master Japanese kana with KanaDrills for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Easily improve your hiragana and katakana anywhere.
KanaDrills is a simple app that does one thing well: test your kana. Its simple and elegant interface gets out of the way so you can focus on learning.
Costs less than a pack of blank flash cards. This is a complete version with no ads.
- Includes complete hiragana and katakana syllabaries, including combination characters (dakuten/ten-ten, handakuten, and yoon).
- Test yourself with 25, 50, 75, or 100 questions. Chose katakana or hiragana.
- Keep track of your progress with high scores.
- iCloud: Synchronize your high scores across your all of your iOS devices.
- Universal App: One app works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Adds native support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Removes support for iOS 7
Basically need to buy the whole thing
The April bus really simple and easy to understand. I like how it has a lot of at of both the hiragana and katakana letters for you to study, but the only quiz you can actually take without paying is the monograph everyone else is locked and has to be bought. It's hardly free. From the quiz I did take its a simple "multiple choice" quiz like it shows in the picture and could probably be very helpful if it used the whole alphabet. Over all you won't get much out of it without buying the extended versions for 2.99.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 16, 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gestell, LLC
- © 2014 Gestell, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Extend Kana Drills$2.99