Kanazawa Shogi 2
By UNBALANCE Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Here comes 'Kanazawa Shogi 2', the most popular Shogi (Japanese Chess) game in Japan.
This Shogi app is a sequel of the app 'Shogi Lv.100'
■What is 'Shogi'
Shogi, also known as Japanese chess, is the most popular thinking game in Japan. Unlike chess, the captured pieces could be returned to the board to be used as a piece for the captured player.
Why don't you challenge this exciting Japanese game!
The Help feature within the game will help you understand the rules of Shogi.
■Kanazawa Shogi 2 has 300 different levels of play from beginner to expert.
The thinking engine 'Kanazawa Shogi' has improved and the stronger levels are at the top level for games without network communication.
Also we have provided more levels for beginners to learn and enjoy this board game.
*The levels are set as:
Level 1-100 For beginners
Level 100-200 For intermediate (10k-1k) players
Level 200-300 For advanced (1d-3d) players
Of course, you can change the handicap for each game so everyone can enjoy all the 300 levels!
■Challenge to win medals by defeating computer!
You will win medals by defeating computer in off-line game.
If you collect a certain number of medals, new types of board and pieces will be awarded.
- Human vs Computer, Human vs Human(sharing a single device)
- Let you know your turn by vibration
- Automatic zooming for easy viewing and operations
- Save/Load game record
- Hint feature
- Enable to view full game history of the game record and restart game
from the selected move
- Transmit game record by e-mail (CSA/Text format)
- Beautiful graphics and realistic sound effects
- Automatic reading out for each move in Japanese
What's New in Version 1.0.8
fixed some minor problems.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 1.0.8
- Size: 77.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Unbalance Corporation
- © UNBALANCE Corporation / Kiwame
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.