By Apogee Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Kanex meDrive app is a file manager designed to work with Kanex meDrive file server which has build in WebDav and Bonjour support.
The app features include:
-Local file storage and management
-Bonjour auto discovery of Kanex meDrive file server for easy setup
-Download, move files between remote and local storage
-Add folder, Import photos/video from camera roll
-Export a file with "OpenIn" feature.
-Import file attachments from Mail with "OpenIn"
-Sort files by name, type, date or size
-Zip and Unzip files
What's New in Version 1.1
* Added "Download" button for quick download of remote files to local downloads folder
* Updated user manuals
please check our support forum for latest firmware update
This app helps me upload the photo and video data from my iPhone easily. It does tend to crash if you try to upload several photos at once. Do NOT let your phone go to rest mode because that kills the upload process too.
Simple , we use this in schools for sharing files from students iPads - works seamless.
MeDrive: The good and the bad
The good: We are able to transfer and compress large video files from our classes with relative ease.
The bad: There are many bugs including:
1. A ten minute lag for transfer.
2. Files on the flash drive disappearing and forming a new folder for the same files.
3. The flash drive itself disappears from time to time and is a pain to get working.
4. It is overall very glitchy.