Learning kanji is one of the most important step in learning Japanese.
JLPT N5 will help you learn Japanese kanji and words (non-exhaustive list) for the JLPT N5 examination.
Through quizzes, user friendly interface and relevant informations such as translations, drawings, words and sounds, we tried to make the learning process more enjoyable for people.
Features include :
- Different kind of fun quizzes such as « Fill in the blanks », « Find the antonym », « Play with numbers », « Kanji », « Words » and even the possibility to create custom quizz.
- A simple color system to let you know which kanji you should practice and which one you could consider as known.
- Meaningful informations such as translations, pronunciations ( in both romaji and kana ), the number of strokes, a list of words with sounds and even the video which draws the kanji step by step.
-The possibility to search through all the kanji by translation and pronunciation ( both kana and romaji )
- Support for English and French
If you have any questions or if you want to help us by suggesting us new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @jlptn5.
With your support, the application will evolve with new exciting features and become even better for all of us :].
Add useful adjectives for the everyday use with different forms, exemple :
It's hot -->
- Present: atsui desu ( it's hot )
- Present negative: atsukunai desu ( it's not hot )
- Past: atsukatta desu ( it was hot )
- Past negative: atsukunakatta desu ( it wasn't hot )
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.