Kansas Basic Driving Test
By Augustine Joseph Alucious Selvaraj
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Kansas Driving test has over 1000+ Questions.There are 28 Categories from which you can select a Category and practice the test There are 10 set of DMV questions each having 50 Questions. By practicing this test you can PASS the WRITTEN TEST in FIRST ATTEMPT.
1) Display result instantly so you can get the answer easily.
2) Covers all topics from the Manual.
3) 180+ signs Questions.
4) Evaluate and Review your test after completion.
5) Work offline (No internet connection needed)
How to use the App
Once you start the application you can follow the below steps.
Test by Topic
1) To write the test in different topics tap on the "Test by Topic" button at the bottom to app to write test in different category
2) Tap on any Topic button and start writing the test
Real Test (Similar to DMV Test)
1) Tap on the "Real Test" button at the bottom of the app to write test similar to real test.
2) We have 10 test each carrying 50 questions. Tap on the button and start writing the test.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Upgrade to latest iOS version.
Fix the code to improve the performance.
Fix some mistakes in the questions.
This app is not very good. I don't know if it's just my phone, but it doesn't work like it should. It asks me a question and says that it's wrong, when it isn't. It also repeats the question right after you answer it.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 20, 2016
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Augustine Joseph Alucious Selvaraj
- © 2015 AOTS Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.