Kansas City Star Newspaper app for iPad- Local News, Traffic, Weather & Sports for Kansas and Missouri
By The McClatchy Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to the Kansas City Star Newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Kansas City metro area. Including community information for Lee’s Summit, Independence, Blue Springs, Belton, Parkville, Gladstone, Liberty, Grandview, Overland Park, Olathe, Lenexa and Prairie Village. The Kansas City Star and KansasCity.com reports on the local topics you care about including local, weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Kansas City Metro area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Kansas City Star opinions, editorials, and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
What's New in Version 5.16.3
- We're continuing to make improvements to videos and photos in our stories.
- Minor styling updates.
- Bug fixes.
Awful. Truly Dumb.
Using EStar, the reader's experience should mimic the reading of an actual newspaper, not some bells and whistles clown show this app now provides. On an iPad, you can barely read the headlines on "replica" version of the paper. The body copy is a black smudge that's illegible.
Does anyone at the Star actually use this app? Worst update ever. It's what the military would term, "FUBAR."
Fix this crap.
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 5.16.3
- Size: 11.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: McClatchy Interactive
- © 2014 The Kansas City Star. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.