Kaomotion - send moving Japanese emoticon stickers
By Simon Schmid
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Send animated kamoji to your friends in iMessage. Voted top 10 iMessage apps of 2016 on Product Hunt.
• Free for a limited time until the next version is ready
Send moving Japanese emoticon stickers to your friends — we call them Kaomotions!
• They work like gifs, you just add them to your iMessage chat — and they'll move around like magic
• Place Kaomotions on anything in your chat history and interact with existing text
• Kaomotions look just like text, but they're moving!
• Send Kaomotion reaction stickers right from your iMessage keyboard
• Use Kaomotions to send positive emotions, joy, love, embarrassment, anger, indifference, confusion, doubt, surprise, animals, cats and much, much more to your friends - new characters are being added right now
• Welcome the most famous kaomoji with a new won life, say hi to: Shruggie, Lennie, Happy Gary and many, many more.
►ABOUT KAOMOTION STICKERS:
Visit https://twitter.com/kaomotion if you need help!
You can find more about Kaomotion on the following networks:
Have fun sending Japanese text character stickers!
Minimum iOS version: 10
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Version 1.2.1 fixes a small bug and deploys the version that should've been version 1.2. I'm sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1.2: This new kaomotion version (version 1.2, named after Niv Dror @Nivo0o0 for his excessive and loving use of Shruggy) includes 2 new Shruggy designs, and various other new characters and improvements.
Awesome and fun!!
- Category: Stickers
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 25.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Simon Schmid
- © 2016 Simon Schmid
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.