Karaoke Anywhere is the world's first and only full featured iOS Karaoke application featuring thousands of streaming songs, a social feed to interact with other singers, the ability to import your own songs, and functionality to host your very own Karaoke Night using only your device! Karaoke Anywhere gives you the full experience of Karaoke without requiring expensive equipment or going to a crowded Karaoke bar.
The Karaoke Anywhere player features a high quality mixer, with individual volumes for backing tracks and vocal input, key change capabilities, and premium vocal effects that result in high quality recordings of your performances using only your device. If you're ready to sing to the world, post your performance the the Karaoke Feed and earn likes and comments from other Karaoke Anywhere singers. Customize your singer profile with a profile picture and custom album artwork for your performances!
New for this version is Party Mode! Host a party and invite friends to submit songs using their own device, similar to actual Karaoke venues. Singer's can set their name and a custom avatar that shows on the screen when it's their turn. Plug your device into a television or monitor to have the graphics displayed on the screen while using your device to control the party. Everything is included!
SUMMARY OF KEY FEATURES
- Playlists: Put together the perfect set-list and perform them back to back
- Party Mode: Host a Karaoke night using only your device! The Singer queue is maintained automatically, and profile pictures and names of upcoming singers will display on the screen
- TV Output: Is your device's screen not big enough for your Karaoke party? Output to your television or monitor to bring your Karaoke experience to the big screen
- Key-change functionality: Alter the key for playback to fit your vocal range, just like professional Karaoke machines
- Social Karaoke Feed: Record, mix and share your performances! Get feedback from other singers, follow your favorite singers, and build your own fan base!
- Headphone monitor: Hear your own voice fed back into your earpiece -- you'll feel like you're in the studio or on stage
- Karaoke Club: Subscribe for unlimited access to thousands of streaming songs for a low monthly fee
- Import your own music: Don't give up your existing collection; you can add your own MP3+G ZIP files to the app using iTunes File Sharing
KARAOKE CLUB SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS
- Subscription to our Karaoke Club is optional
- Your monthly subscription includes UNLIMITED access to the streaming content
- If you choose to subscribe, your iTunes Account will be automatically billed $9.99 USD monthly
- Subscriptions automatically renew. To disable auto-renew, visit your iTunes Account Settings prior to 24-hours before the end of your monthly period.
- As with all iTunes managed subscription services, no cancellation of your current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Bottom line: You will be automatically billed monthly to your iTunes account, and you can cancel the auto-renew at any time. No surprises here! If you have any questions please contact email@example.com
- If you're on a metered data plan we recommend using Wi-Fi when streaming karaoke songs.
- All user's receive a free trial of the Karaoke Club, with access to the full catalog of streaming music
- Fix for playback pitch on some devices
- Various bug fixes
- Karaoke Party Mode: Host a Karaoke Night right from your device!
- Cloud Playlists: Your playlists are now synced across devices
- Cloud Performances (both public and private)
- New Karaoke Feed: Post performances, follow, and get feedback from other singers!
- New Vocal FX: Enhanced echo and reverb effects
- Free Karaoke Club trial: Test out our premium service
- Bluetooth support
- Completely redesigned UI
- And much more...!
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible changes wiped out all performances and purchased songs
They changed the entire app and now I can't get any of my performances without errors happening and I can't access my purchased songs without buying a subscription even though I have bought hundreds of dollars worth of songs. You can't make anything private without individually checking every single song. If you have had this app for years then you have a lot of performances and I don't want the world to hear them but also don't want to spend an hour deselecting each one! This app is tedious and worthless now.
Developer Response ,
The app has changed, but all the functionality is still there (and more!). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can help get you back on track.
All of your purchases are still available -- click on My Storage from the main menu, and then "Cloud". All of your purchases should be there.
Apologies for the tedious performance upgrade process. When you email support I can help make sure they are all private for you. The decision was made to default to public during the upgrade process (for the opposite reason you had), but this is very good feedback, and I'll add a "make all private" button on that upgrade screen for the future.
Hope to hear from you soon via the support email.
Beware Of This Company
I subscribed to this app ($10 a month) for six years. Twice, they took down ALL the songs which ruined two parties (not a licensing issue). I had to refund several hundreds of dollars to customers, and was humiliated. No warning or explanation. No phone number to call, no email address to contact, no way of finding out what happened, or if and when the songs would ever return. Went with another app. Just beware.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry you had trouble with our app. We can only list songs that we have active licenses for, and that list changes all of the time based on our content provider's catalog. We are always securing the right to list more music, and currently add about five new songs a week.
If you need to reach out to support, you can email us at email@example.com. We are a very small team, so email support is all we can offer.
Thank you, and again, apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused as it relates to our song library.
I used to love this app
What the hell happened??? This was the best app because you could buy just the songs you want on a whim whenever. Now it looks like you need a subscription or you need to buy a ton of credits at once without knowing how many credits the song you want is. So disappointed.
- JoltSoft LLC
- 42.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2009-2018 JoltSoft LLC
- In-App Purchases
- unlock for this track $1.99
- Karaoke Club $9.99
- download for unlimited playback $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.