Remind yourself familiar tunes and teach your child to sing along with you.
Unforgettable songs are a great opportunity for a joint, full of laughter fun and child's music education. Create a chorus, sing in two voices, practice at home, on the road or on vacation. Help your child take his first steps in music.
The advantages of the application:
- Two audio tracks: with a voice and instrumental
- A total of 20 tracks!
- The ability to record and send your recordings by email or share on Facebook
- Backlit text for easy synchronization with music
- Parental Gate protection
List of songs:
* If You're Happy And You Know It
* Old MacDonald Had A Farm
* The Alphabet Song
* Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
* The Wheels On The Bus
* The Eensy Weensy Spider
* I'm A Little Teapot
* The Farmer In The Dell
* Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush
For more applications please visit: www.bajkoteka.pl/en/
Changes - for Kids category
Ratings and Reviews
This app has so many baby songs and I am in going to sixth grade and I want to learn how to sing but they're teaching us think they're telling us songs like oh McDonald had a farm alphabet song and like I want them to have like songs like Katy Perry and stuff like that because it's kids like not for babies and Mike I wish they had more song send everything like Katy Perry but they're teaching us baby songs instead of sounds like Katy Perry's and other songs like Fetty Wap
An Okay Game
I like it but I think you should have more songs for children. And not baby songs what if the kid is ten years old and she wants to learn how to sing like Katy Perry? But still it is an okay game.
I downloaded it for my little sister and after using it she no's all of her abcs
- Grabbit Entertainment Limited
- 65 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Bajkoteka.pl
- In-App Purchases
- Buy all songs $5.99
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star $0.99
- The Wheels On The Bus $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.