"Karma. Incarnation 1." is a 2D point-and-click adventure, that explores a love story between two beautiful souls through ingenious humour and a bizarre, hand-drawn, frame-by-frame animation style. Our hero’s beloved has been abducted by evil spirits, and the only way to reunite them is to reincarnate himself as a dragon to defeat Evil. But something has gone wrong, and his soul is reborn as a worm named Pip. Now Pip must overcome the challenges of a surreal world, solve mind bending puzzles, and save his love. Choosing between good and evil, Pip learns the laws of Karma, and his choices define the outcome of the game.
• Play as Pip and explore a rich, bizarre world.
• Use Astral sight, a power that allows you to peek into the world of spirits at any point of the game.
• Learn Karma laws through choice and action. Each evil deed spoils Pip’s karma and changes his appearance. Good deeds purify karma. Key characters respond differently to Pip’s karma, opening additional storyline.
• Hand-drawn animations of the varied interactions of Pip with his strange environment. The environment and other characters of the quests are drawn individually for each situation.
• Live magical award winning music and sound by ZMEIRADUGA
• Intel Level Up contest: Best Art Design
• Intel Level Up contest: Best Sound
• Indie Game Cup: Best Story-telling game
• Indie Game Cup: Best Unity game
• DevGAMM: Excellence in Audio
• DevGAMM: Excellence in Game Design
• Indie Prize: Most Promising game in development
• Indie Prize: Best in show: critic's choice
• NextCastle: Best game in show
Ratings and Reviews
This game is definitly interesting. However my biggest issue is the absolute randomness of events that happen… I’m not even able to stay and completely scope a spot out before I’m randomly teleported away to some place away with new objectives. The game feels stiff, as everytime I click to speak with someobody (something) rather then just opening dialog the game always…ALWAYS makes the main character readjust over to the right side of the object or person, with a very particular amount of spacing….and it seems unessary. Very Pretty, but compared to Samorost 3, this game needs a bit more polish with the click to action mechanic. I’ll update as I play through. GREAT JOB ON THE ART, it is very fun to look at.
This App Is Wonderful!
This is an abesolutly wonderful app. The concept is so origonal, the characters are completly adorable, and it challenges your mind. You need to get this app as soon as you can. :)
more more more
I WANT MORE!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.