This multi-award winning, wonderfully weird, puzzle-filled indie adventure game explores a love story between two beautiful souls through ingenious humour and a bizarre, hand-drawn, frame-by-frame animation style.
Our hero’s beloved has been abducted by evil spirits, and the only way to reunite them is to reincarnate himself as a dragon to defeat Evil. But something has gone wrong, and his soul is reborn as a worm named Pip. Now Pip must overcome the challenges of a surreal world, solve mind bending puzzles, and save his love. Choosing between good and evil, Pip learns the laws of Karma, and his choices define the outcome of the game.
• Play as Pip and explore a rich, bizarre world.
• Use Astral sight, a power that allows you to peek into the world of spirits at any point of the game.
• Learn Karma laws through choice and action. Each evil deed spoils Pip’s karma and changes his appearance. Good deeds purify karma. Key characters respond differently to Pip’s karma, opening additional storyline.
• Hand-drawn animations of the varied interactions of Pip with his strange environment. The environment and other characters of the quests are drawn individually for each situation.
• Live magical award winning music and sound by ZMEIRADUGA
• Intel Level Up contest: Best Art Design
• Intel Level Up contest: Best Sound
• Indie Game Cup: Best Story-telling game
• Indie Game Cup: Best Unity game
• DevGAMM: Excellence in Audio
• DevGAMM: Excellence in Game Design
• Indie Prize: Most Promising game in development
• Indie Prize: Best in show: critic's choice
• NextCastle: Best game in show
Few minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, different, beautiful, and trickier than you expect in the end. My only feedback is to add the option to skip over the built in 'dialogue'. Can't wait for the next installment!
Weird as h##l
You must plod through using your non verbal side of your mind. It is pleasing when you get results without quite knowing why. After a while it seems to make sense!
Great game but not very intuitive
I get it, it’s puzzles wrapped up in a story but it’s not very clear what the goals are. That can be fun, but it can also be frustrating in a bad way.
- OTHER KIND GAMES LIMITED
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 OTHER KIND GAMES LIMITED
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.