Track your karma and improve a score that matters.
Post your actions, thoughts, and experiences, and receive genuine feedback about whether you have earned good or bad karma. Also, vote on posts of others and have a say in their karma…all anonymously.
With Karmasation, you can:
• Post and vote anonymously
• Receive genuine feedback
• Earn karma points based on majority vote
• Help others evaluate their karma
• Learn more about the karma in your area
• Share your posts, outcomes, and karma profile with Facebook and Twitter
• Review your posts and karma profile
• Reflect on your karma score
• Have fun while improving a score that matters
Karmasation is not available for children under 13 years of age.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the idea of an anonymous forum for getting honest feedback on what I do throughout my day. I'm always looking for new little things I can do in the course of a typical day to make someone else's day a little brighter. This has a ton of potential to encourage that kind of stuff.
This feels like a fun little karma experiment. See if your karma is good or bad and help determine what other people's karma is as well. Just don't get mad when you have bad karma. That'll give you more bad karma.
Fun and interactive
Having fun posting and rating others. Makes you think about what kind of karma you are spreading.
- GFO Design LLC
- 10.2 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013 GFO Design LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.