Karnival for iPad
By Bitwise Design
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the Karnival!
Born with the arm of a goat, you’ve always been labeled a freak. Realizing you need to view your curse as a gift you decide to start your own Karnival. Traveling across the land, you gain the loyalty and trust of other “freaks” and together, you bring thrills, wonders, and tasty treats to entertainment-starved towns.
* Tycoon style gameplay – manage your rides, freaks, shops, and games
* Hi-resolution graphics designed specifically for the iPad!
* Handle ticket and vending prices, # of tickets per ride, salaries and maintenance
* Earn and spend fortune and karma in your quest for fame
* Design your Karnival layout in multiple environments across 15 towns and 20 unique maps
* 5 classic carnival mini-games including tarot card readings, cola ring toss and balloon pop
* 30 unique rides, shops and freaks including the thrilling Spiral Coaster, tasty Candy Yum Yums, and The Human Bug: Arack the Eight-Legged
* Ride your rides!
* Custom and unique soundtrack tailored for a Karnival environment.
* Numerous leaderboards and tons of achievements using OpenFeint
* Pinch and zoom for different perspectives on your Karnival
* Select your own playlist for your freaks and guests to enjoy by tapping on the phonograph
* Vadoma gives you a free tarot card reading daily which may offer boons or curses
* See where you rank on the worldwide fame leader board
* How you set up your Karnival matters – some attractions’ influence extend further than others
* Anything unlocked in Career play becomes available in Sandbox play
* Attraction attributes are mystique, fun, scare, and thrill
* Double-tap for the fireworks show!
Like Karnival? Support Bitwise Design and check out: Hospital Havoc, Hospital Havoc 2, and Karnival for iPhone!
Follow us on Twitter @bitwisedesign and Facebook
What's New in Version 2.3
Significant performance and stability upgrade.
Fun but has bugs
Great game for the price and no dumb micro-trans. The game does have some bugs. It would be nice if they explained the icons that they use and their effect a little better. They do offer a a small icon key in the options but it is clipped and not very clear. A small help or instruction screen would be great. I would buy again hope they keep updating it.
This game is boring and ridiculously difficult to play. The concept of the game is great, but it's executed poorly. Don't waste your time, there are many better games out there.
This app doesn't work
App does not work at all. And I can't contact support because it tells me I'm not authorized.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 17, 2012
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 74.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bitwise Design, Inc.
- © (c) 2010 Bitwise Design, Inc., All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.