SECURITY. PRIVACY. FREEDOM
Kaspersky Secure Connection protects your communications, identity & data – whenever you’re online – so you’re free to surf, socialize, stream & shop... in private.
• Protects you on public Wi-Fi
• Keeps your communications confidential
• Lets you access more sites & content
• Protects your location and IP address
• Variety of virtual locations to connect from
• 300MB of secured traffic per day is available for you out of the box
SAFEGUARDS YOUR PRIVACY & YOUR DATA – WHEN YOU’RE ONLINE
When you want to surf the Web, Kaspersky Secure Connection automatically offers to connect you via Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology – so others can’t see what you’re doing and you can safely go online… in privacy.
KEEPS YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AWAY FROM PRYING EYES
Whether you’re online banking, shopping, video streaming, socializing or dating, we make sure hackers can’t read your communications. All data you send & receive is transferred via an encrypted, secure channel – and your location and IP address aren’t revealed.
PROTECTS YOU – WHENEVER & WHEREVER – AND WON’T LOG YOUR ACTIVITIES
Because your location and your IP address aren’t revealed, it’s easier for you to access websites and content. Kaspersky Secure Connection won’t log what you’re doing online and won’t keep any records of which websites you visit.
You can purchase an auto-renewing subscription that removes daily traffic limitations from Kaspersky Secure Connection.
• Name: VPN subscription — Unlimited traffic (1 month)
• Length: 1 month
• Price: $5.49
• The indicated price will be charged to your iTunes account when the purchase is confirmed.
• The monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after your purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
The use of VPN technology & any parts of VPN technology included in Kaspersky Secure Connection is subject to local laws and regulations. Please only use Kaspersky Secure Connection in accordance with its intended purpose and please take into account that Kaspersky Secure Connection is not available for downloading and activation in the following countries: Belarus, China, Iran, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Subscription details for Kaspersky Secure Connection – unlimited VPN traffic for 1 user, 5 devices:
• One month subscription is currently available for you – at a price of 4.99 US dollars (or its equivalent in your local currency).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Your subscription is renewed automatically at the end of each subscription period until you cancel it.
• You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription period.
• You can manage your subscription, including cancellation, via your iTunes account. You can cancel your next subscription period at any time – but you must do so at least 24-hours before the end of your current period.
•Monthly license is now subscription-based; auto-renewal is applied to your next purchase of unlimited VPN traffic
•We’ve integrated a new VPN protocol to make the service faster and more reliable
•You’ll also get personal data protection – as per the General Data Protection Regulation
•Your comments helped us to improve service performance and fix some issues
Thank you for being with us!
Ratings and Reviews
Save your money
I purchased this a few weeks ago to use while I visit blogs. It worked fine the two times I used it the first week. The following week, I had an error message that said “Secure Connection Unavailable,” while it searched for a server. Then it said, “No servers available” with a message underneath that says "check your internet connection" although I’m connected to internet. I contacted customer support online, through the phone, and allowed them to connect to my lap remotely. It’s been a week and still nothing from them except, “Your case has been escalated to the next tier. If you need help contact customer support.” Who then tell me, “Your case has been escalated to the next tier. Please contact customer support.” Uninstalling and reinstalling didn’t work for me. There is an option to select premium customer service but you have to pay extra for it, just like I had to pay extra for the VPN that isn’t working anymore. Please don’t make my mistake. Save your money and use the free service for awhile to see if it will work before upgrading to the paid service. I don’t think I’ll be getting my money back because I’ve yet to receive any response to my emails. If I do, I’ll be more than happy to edit this review.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and specify incident ID of previously created ticket. We will check why is it taking so long to process it and speed it up if possible.
Thank you in advance.
What a joke!
Thanks for the instructions on setting the secure connection up on MacOS High Sierra. The free version worked with no issue… Then I purchased the Yearly and it will NOT CONNECT! the support is a joke and you should be ashamed of yourselves for being so lazy and incompetent. How is it even possible to NOT easily set this up? O wait… You provide NO INFORMATION WHAT SO EVER AND YOUR LICENSE NUMBER HAS NO PLACE TO EVEN ENTER. I am beginning to think I was redirected to a fake site. YOu guys couldnt possible be this dumb. I also am subscribed to the Mac Protection suite. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! FOR ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS. I AM FED UP AND WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH KASPERSKY.
RETURN ALL OF MY MONEY FOR BOTH PRODUCTS!!!!!
Sorry to hear you've encountered with such unpleasant situation.
We kindly ask you to contact our Tech Support: log in at https://kas.pr/6s6V and click 'Support' - 'Technical Support'. Our support team will surely help you. Thank you!
Don’t bother purchasing
I purchased a year’s subscription. It worked fine for the first couple of months. Then I began getting the messgae “No VPN Service available, check my internet connection, and try again”. Contacted online support(which took sometime) and I received some rather cumbersome online instructions. Afraid to attempt them for fear of messing up my Mac. Will not be renewing and I’m in the process of trying to get a refund on my remainig days of the subscription.
Hello! Could you please specify the Incident ID ( support ticket ID ) so we can investigate this issue?
- Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
- 43.3 MB
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.