SECURITY. PRIVACY. FREEDOM
Kaspersky Secure Connection protects your communications, identity & data – whenever you’re online – so you’re free to surf, socialize, stream & shop... in private.
• Protects you on public Wi-Fi
• Keeps your communications confidential
• Lets you access more sites & content
• Protects your location and IP address
• Variety of virtual locations to connect from
• 300MB of secured traffic per day is available for you out of the box
SAFEGUARDS YOUR PRIVACY & YOUR DATA – WHEN YOU’RE ONLINE
When you want to surf the Web, Kaspersky Secure Connection automatically offers to connect you via Virtual Private Network (VPN) technology – so others can’t see what you’re doing and you can safely go online… in privacy.
KEEPS YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AWAY FROM PRYING EYES
Whether you’re online banking, shopping, video streaming, socializing or dating, we make sure hackers can’t read your communications. All data you send & receive is transferred via an encrypted, secure channel – and your location and IP address aren’t revealed.
PROTECTS YOU – WHENEVER & WHEREVER – AND WON’T LOG YOUR ACTIVITIES
Because your location and your IP address aren’t revealed, it’s easier for you to access websites and content. Kaspersky Secure Connection won’t log what you’re doing online and won’t keep any records of which websites you visit.
You can purchase an auto-renewing subscription that removes daily traffic limitations from Kaspersky Secure Connection.
• Name: VPN subscription — Unlimited traffic (1 month)
• Length: 1 month
• Price: $5.49
• The indicated price will be charged to your iTunes account when the purchase is confirmed.
• The monthly subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after your purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
The use of VPN technology & any parts of VPN technology included in Kaspersky Secure Connection is subject to local laws and regulations. Please only use Kaspersky Secure Connection in accordance with its intended purpose and please take into account that Kaspersky Secure Connection is not available for downloading and activation in the following countries: Belarus, China, Iran, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Subscription details for Kaspersky Secure Connection – unlimited VPN traffic for 1 user, 5 devices:
• One month subscription is currently available for you – at a price of 4.99 US dollars (or its equivalent in your local currency).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Your subscription is renewed automatically at the end of each subscription period until you cancel it.
• You will be charged for auto-renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of your subscription period.
• You can manage your subscription, including cancellation, via your iTunes account. You can cancel your next subscription period at any time – but you must do so at least 24-hours before the end of your current period.
•Monthly license is now subscription-based; auto-renewal is applied to your next purchase of unlimited VPN traffic
•We’ve integrated a new VPN protocol to make the service faster and more reliable
•You’ll also get personal data protection – as per the General Data Protection Regulation
•Your comments helped us to improve service performance and fix some issues
Thank you for being with us!
Ratings and Reviews
kaspersky secure connection.
This app caused nothing but grief. Had it installed for an iMac. Every time I activated it Safari could no longer find the server, not even my homepage. I had it uninstalled and got a refund.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you've encountered with such issues.
We strive to regularly update our products, making them even better.
Hope to see back with us in the future.
Keep your money in your pocket
Kaspersky cheats you out of what you pay. If you need help they will not give you tech help. Quick, go somewhere else!
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately, from your review we wasn't able to understand what the issue is. In case you have some issue with your payment or anything else, please contact us via email@example.com.
We will do our best to help you!
Save your money!
MY wife and I bought Kaspersky based on incorrect ratings placing them in the top three out of ten anti-virus, anti-malware companies. However they used as their big selling point the fact that they offered a VPN service. You could "actually" appear to be coming from different countries. I had to purchase three (3) one year agreements for the VPN service, all within three (3) months! Their techs claimed to not be able to locate a problem. When I (I am computer illiterate, and far from a tech) decided to look into it myself, I almost immediately found that after I bought my agreements the Kaspersky techs updated the requirements to be able to use a VPN `agreement to be higher than the computers we had. They claimed to not be able to find a problem. They then emailed me that since no problem could be found they were closing the case.You must understand that the Kaspersky techs do NOT accept complaints or reports of any kind by email.However, as I said they emailed me to close the case. I could not answer them. I could not contact them by email. I was never offered a refund for what I had purchased but did not work.I now find that they have a "higher"
level of tech support offered to their customers, of course at a higher cost to the customer.So it seems now that if you pay more, they may be able to find the problem THEY caused with a product you BOUGHT from them. It seems to me that way they could offer a refund that would be evened out by what you paid for the "higher" tech level.
My strong suggestion is that you carefully read all of the Kaspersky reviews before you commit yourself to them (Kaspersky).
Developer Response ,
We never had any limitations regarding communication with our technical support via email, so it's strange that you have faced with such issues. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will do our best to solve this problem.
- Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
- 43.3 MB
- macOS 10.12.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Kaspersky Lab UK Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.