KB-1 MIDI Keyboard
KB-1 is a an expressive virtual keyboard designed for a multitude of scenarios.
Play multiple instruments simultaneously, complete with MIDI Polyphonic Expression, scales, chords and more.
- 5 Keyboard Layouts
- Multiple Rows per Keyboard
- Multiple Octaves per Keyboard
- 15+ Scales (for layouts that support scales)
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE)
- Standalone operation with multiple Keyboards and dedicated MIDI outputs per Keyboard
- AUv3 MIDI Plugin
- Classic (Piano Keys + Wheels)
- Uniform (Seboard-style Keys and Layout)
- String (String-style Keys)
- Scale (Uniform layout with scale support)
- Chord (One key per chord for all scale degrees)
- Glide (horizontal)
- Slide (vertical)
- Velocity (mapped to y-axis)
- AUv3 MIDI Instrument
- Inter-App MIDI
- USB MIDI
- BLE MIDI
- Network MIDI
- Fixed an issue where the chord layout would no longer show chord inversions when used with multiple rows
Ratings and Reviews
Great Virtual Midi controller, almost
This is what I’ve been looking. Gives you Roli style MPE without the hardware. One thing I found was that it does not work in Cubasis right now. Even as standalone. Works in AUM, BeatMaker 3 and Korg Gadget, but no sound in Cubasis. Hopefully Kai can address this in fixes 😃. I’d really like to see this work in Cubasis.
Will be perfect with Drum Pads
Very nice! Thanks for developing this. I can see it’s going to be very, very useful.
But, please consider adding drum pads with configurable notes per pad. That will make it perfect.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.