By Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, located in mid-town Detroit, Michigan, is providing a free app for the iPhone and iPad which provides detailed information on the open interventional cancer clinical trials.
• Search for cancer trials open at Karmanos Cancer Institute by disease site, keyword, protocol number, phase, or principal investigator
• Protocol information displayed includes: title, objectives, principal investigator, disease sites, investigational agents involved, inclusion criteria, exclusion criteria
• Save clinical trials to Favorites for quick retrieval later
• Ability to email a contact the details of a clinical trial
• Buttons to call and email Karmanos Cancer Institute directly
• Information about Phase I and BMT studies offered at Karmanos Cancer Institute
• Links to other National Cancer Institute resources regarding cancer
What's New in Version 1.33
Lengthen timeout feature to 12 hours to prevent app from restarting as frequently.
Add Bone Marrow Transplant information.
Update Phase I language.
General software maintenance and bug fixes.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 28, 2015
- Version: 1.33
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
- © 2013-2015 Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.