By Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, located in mid-town Detroit, Michigan, is providing a free app for the iPhone and iPad which provides detailed information on the open interventional cancer clinical trials.
• Search for cancer trials open at Karmanos Cancer Institute by disease site, keyword, protocol number, phase, principal investigator, or location.
• Protocol information displayed includes: title, objectives, principal investigator, disease sites, investigational agents involved, inclusion criteria, exclusion criteria
• Save clinical trials to Favorites for quick retrieval later
• Ability to email a contact the details of a clinical trial
• Buttons to call and email Karmanos Cancer Institute directly
• Information about Phase I and BMT studies offered at Karmanos Cancer Institute
• Links to other National Cancer Institute resources regarding cancer
What's New in Version 1.41
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 10, 2016
- Version: 1.41
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
- © 2013-2016 Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.