By Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute, located in mid-town Detroit, Michigan, is providing a free app for the iPhone and iPad which provides detailed information on the open interventional cancer clinical trials.
• Search for cancer trials open at Karmanos Cancer Institute by disease site, keyword, protocol number, phase, or principal investigator
• Protocol information displayed includes: title, objectives, principal investigator, disease sites, investigational agents involved, inclusion criteria, exclusion criteria
• Save clinical trials to Favorites for quick retrieval later
• Ability to email a contact the details of a clinical trial
• Buttons to call and email Karmanos Cancer Institute directly
• Information about Phase I studies offered at Karmanos Cancer Institute
• Links to other National Cancer Institute resources regarding cancer
What's New in Version 1.2
IOS 7 interface now supported
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 29, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
- © 2013 Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.