Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time by managing your King County Library System (KCLS) account on your mobile device. The KCLS app makes it easy to discover and rate titles, place holds, renew items, and find library locations.
• Find items in our collection, using filters to zero-in on what you’re looking for
• Browse bestsellers, new arrivals, and recent reader reviews
• Check title availability and map locations where titles are available now
• Place, suspend, activate, and cancel holds
• Renew items
• Rate and save titles to Shelves
• Find library hours and get directions to the nearest location
What's New in Version 1.4.4
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
Difficult to place holds
I like this app, and it's very convenient! However, it is very slow and a hassle to place holds using the app.
- Category: Books
- Updated: May 09, 2016
- Version: 1.4.4
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BiblioCommons, Inc.
- © BiblioCommons Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.