Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save time by managing your King County Library System (KCLS) account on your mobile device. The KCLS app makes it easy to discover and rate titles, place holds, renew items, and find library locations.
• Find items in our collection, using filters to zero-in on what you’re looking for
• Browse bestsellers, new arrivals, and recent reader reviews
• Check title availability and map locations where titles are available now
• Place, suspend, activate, and cancel holds
• Renew items
• Rate and save titles to Shelves
• Find library hours and get directions to the nearest location
What's New in Version 1.8
Various Bug Fixes and Speed Improvements.
Here's the work flow to find and download an audio book:
1. Open app
2. Sign in
3. Search for audio book
4. Click on the desired result
5. Get transferred to web browser and kcls web page
6. Sign in again
7. Place a hold
When the book becomes available
1. Open app
2. Navigate 3 pages deep to find the available book
3. Click the book to start the download
4. Get transferred to web browser and kcls web page
5. Sign in again
6. The page says "book not available". Ignore that
7. Choose download format
8. Now a button appears to start the download. Click it.
9. Get transferred to the overdrive app
10. Sign in again
11. Finally start the download.
You can do all of this, including signing in 3 times, without ever leaving the Overdrive app. So, I see no point in this library app at all. Just use Overdrive, or log into your account in the web browser.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jun 05, 2017
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: BiblioCommons, Inc.
- © BiblioCommons Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.