KDIGO Clinical Practice Guidelines for Kidney Disease
By Visible Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KDIGO Mobile delivers clinical practice guidelines in nephrology to the globe - for free.
KDIGO is the global organization developing and implementing evidence-based clinical practice guidelines in kidney disease. KDIGO Mobile provides these clinical practice guidelines in an easy-to-access format. This valuable tool enables clinicians, nurses, healthcare professionals, and patients to consult the full library of KDIGO guidelines and recommendations directly at the point of care. Additionally, the KDIGO Mobile app creates an environment in which users can easily search across all KDIGO guidelines and recommendations, take notes, highlight key recommendations, bookmark important pages, as well as pose questions and comments to others in the User Forum.
KDIGO’s mission and the goal of KDIGO Mobile is to help clinicians and patients make individual treatment choices based on science that will improve outcomes.
KDIGO Mobile provides:
• Every KDIGO clinical practice guideline in a fully searchable format
• Related materials including conference reports & position papers
• Easy personalization features such as notation, highlighting, and bookmarks
• Recommendations are listed for quick browsing and searching
• Additional resources, including translated guidelines available in a resource center
• Social media integration allows user to follow and participate nephrology discussions on Twitter
• Visible Health registered users (free registration) can share materials through the Visible Health Connect sharing service
KDIGO Mobile is made possible through a generous educational grant from Shire.
To learn more about KDIGO, please visit www.kdigo.org.
What's New in Version 2.4.140
Minor bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 2.4.140
- Size: 26.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Visible Health Inc
- © 2015 Visible Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.