KDIGO Clinical Guidelines for Kidney Disease
By Visible Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
KDIGO Mobile delivers clinical practice guidelines in nephrology to the globe - for free.
KDIGO is the global organization developing and implementing evidence-based clinical practice guidelines in kidney disease. KDIGO Mobile brings you these clinical practice guidelines on the go. This valuable tool enables clinicians, nurses, healthcare professionals, and patients to consult the full library of KDIGO guidelines and recommendations directly at the point of care. Additionally, the KDIGO Mobile app creates an environment in which users can easily search across all KDIGO guidelines, take notes, highlight key recommendations, bookmark important pages, as well as pose questions and comments to others in the User Forum.
KDIGO’s mission and the goal of KDIGO Mobile is to help clinicians and patients make individual treatment choices based on science that will improve outcomes.
KDIGO Mobile provides:
• Every KDIGO clinical practice guideline in a fully searchable format, including the brand new Lipid Management guideline published in November 2013
• Related materials including conference reports & position papers
• Easy personalization features such as notation, highlighting, and bookmarks
• An interactive forum in which registered members can post comments and questions to fellow members
To learn more about KDIGO, please visit www.kdigo.org.
What's New in Version 1.0.161
Sponsorship for the KDIGO mobile app was recently provided by Shire, and this release provides recognition of the sponsorship.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 14, 2014
- Version: 1.0.161
- Size: 48.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Visible Health Inc
- © 2014 Visible Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.