Keeble is an iOS keyboard that allows users with fine motor-challenges, switch users and users with vision impairments to type in almost any app. The keyboard offers word prediction, timing options, Select on Release, Select on Dwell, auditory feedback and other accessibility features. It also fully supports Switch Control and VoiceOver.
Keeble is currently available in English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Czech and Polish. The keyboard also offers optimized layouts for simplified, advanced and scanning keyboards.
- Prevent accidental selections with Timing options
- Compensate for motor challenges with Select on Release or Select on Dwell
- Use scanning-optimized keyboards with Switch Control: ABC and frequency of use
- Turn on keyboard clicks
- Use spoken cues as you move your finger across the keyboard
- Hear each key, word or sentence you type with Speak as you Type
Self-learning word prediction
- Choose between word completion, next-word prediction or multi-word prediction
- Configure the number of suggestions and suggestion order
- Adjust the size of the prediction bar to your needs
Speed up typing
- Benefit from the phrase bank providing quick access to your iOS keyboard shortcuts
- Use the cursor keys to navigate through text quickly
- Turn Auto-Capitalization and Auto-Spacing ON or OFF
Optimize for different users
- Use with beginning readers and select lowercase key labels, ABC layout and colored vowels
- Customize for adults by allowing access to all characters and selecting QWERTY layout
- Choose from 5 different themes or create a custom theme
- Use Keeble on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Select one of the 11 available languages, including regional keyboard layouts
- Choose your preferred font, including dyslexic and school-friendly fonts
This update contains minor bug fixes.
Thanks for using our app!
Ratings and Reviews
The future is accessible
Keeble is a big deal for disabled people like me. I am low vision and physically disabled. I can read and type on both my phone and tablet with greater ease. I am so glad Keeble exists for us.
Developer Response ,
Hi TalesofNorachu, thank you for sharing about how Keeble helps you and your positive review. We are happy to hear that Keeble makes your life easier. With all of our software, we always place the user at the center and try to create a level playing field. If you ever have questions about Keeble, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be happy to help you out. :-)
Works great on iPhone 6s Plus iOS 10.0.2
Impressed by the clarity of the voice of this Keeble keyboard! One important installation note necessary if the keyboard is to read out loud: "...you will need to tap its entry in the list of keyboards and toggle Allow Full Access to ON/green."
Thanks to this instruction in a very quick response from support during installation, my copy became fully functional in a couple minutes. I am very happy to have purchased this software!
A truly revolutionary keyboard
This is exactly what I was looking for in a third-party keyboard! Completely customizable with powerful predictability! I love the Dwell feature, but is there any chance of adding the option for a custom dwell time? For me, I'm looking for something between 0.1 and 0.25 seconds.
- AssistiveWare B.V.
- 231.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 AssistiveWare B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.