Keedogo Plus is an iPad keyboard with word prediction designed for children and young students. The keyboard provides a simplified layout with just the essential keys so early writers can focus on developing their skills rather than being distracted by symbols and functions they don’t yet need.
Keedogo Plus offers something for everyone: Five different themes, fully configurable word prediction, and a QWERTY or ABC layout. Featuring lowercase key labels and color-coded vowels, learning has never been easier. Keedogo Plus can be used in almost any app as an alternative to the standard iOS keyboard.
Keedogo Plus is currently available in English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Czech and Polish.
- Focus on learning through a simplified keyboard layout
- Support early literacy development with lowercase key labels
- Do not get distracted by auto-correction or spell check
Optimize for early learners
- Select ABC or QWERTY layout
- Benefit from lowercase key labels and color-coded vowels
- Choose your preferred font, including dyslexic and school-friendly fonts
Speed up typing and build confidence
- Reduce typing efforts with self-learning word prediction
- Use the cursor keys to navigate through text quickly
- Turn Auto-Capitalization and Auto-Spacing ON or OFF
Personalize word prediction
- Choose between word-completion, next-word prediction and multi-word prediction
- Configure the number of suggestions and suggestion order
- Learn all words, correctly spelled words, or turn learning off
- Adjust the size of the prediction bar to your needs
- Use Keedogo Plus in almost any app on iPad
- Select one of the 11 available languages, including regional keyboard layouts
- Choose from 5 different themes
The latest version of Keedogo Plus includes updates which make it possible to use this keyboard on a 10.5” iPad Pro.
It’s also important to note that this version of Keedogo Plus requires iOS version 11 or later.
Thanks for using our app!
Ratings and Reviews
It would be 5 stars if it didn’t crash when using it in programs such as Kidspriation, and iQword. The keyboard is mush better that the default key board for kids with visual processing difficulties. On the other hand, it is very frustrating for my son for it to crash every time he opens a new text bubble.
Best keyboard I have used
I think that this is awesome andso uasy to use it
Visually I am loving this keyboard, never mind my students. It has become my default keyboard. My students are locating keys faster, the font is perfect and prediction is just enough words, intuitive and super easy to use. A must have addition for all student iPads
- AssistiveWare B.V.
- 179.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 AssistiveWare B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.