Keenai automatically organizes, syncs, and backs up all of your ORIGINAL RESOLUTION photos and videos from all of your cameras. Use with your Eyefi Mobi or Toshiba Flashair WiFi SD cards, with your WiFi cameras from Canon, Nikon, GoPro and others, and with your iPhone or iPad to get a unified camera roll of all of your photos and videos. View, share and enjoy them and back up and store them both in the cloud and at home automatically.
• CABLE-FREE PHOTO AND VIDEO TRANSFER. Transfer photos and videos wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
• FIND PHOTOS FAST. Photos are automatically tagged and organized by categories: food, nature, sunset, and more, and by camera, device, date, location, lens, aperture and speed.
• PRESERVE ORIGINAL RESOLUTION PHOTOS AND VIDEOS. All photos and videos are safe, secure and accessible exactly as you shot them—at original resolution.
• UNLIMITED PHOTO BACKUP. Store unlimited full resolution photos and up to 300 videos/month for just $49.99/year. Automatic backup to both cloud and home secures photos and videos and frees up space on your phone.
• KEEP ALL YOUR PICTURES WITH YOU. Access all your photos - even your computer-stored collection - anytime, anywhere, on or offline.
• SHARE VISUALLY COMPELLING STORIES. Combine photos and videos to share vivid stories with friends and family.
Additional features located in the web application complete your photo management experience - including creating auto-generating albums with Smart Views, learning about your photo habits from Discover dashboards, and viewing all the 360 degree photos and videos in your collection.
Have a WiFi camera from Canon, Nikon or GoPro? Download the app for free and sign up within the app to start your free 30-day trial of membership to Keenai.
Have an Eyefi Mobi or Mobi Pro card? Download this app for free to use with your card. All cards include a subscription to Keenai. Sign up for Keenai service within the app.
Keenai annual subscriptions are just $49.99 per year (prices vary by region) and include unlimited photo and up to 300 videos/month of syncing and storage.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Works as advertised
Many of the negative reviews complain about things that can actually be changed in settings to what the reviewer wanted. I use this to back up all photos and don't use Apple's cloud for storing photos. I like that it just copies the photos unchanged to a cloud location and then to the offline computers I designate, so I have multiple backups automatically. It doesn't alter or renumber them. It also doesn't tag them other than to track if they have been transferred from the card and uploaded. Apple and Google will actually remove photos you delete from their cloud from your devices (I stopped using both because of that); this doesn't. Properly set up, it gives me what I want: full backup to cloud and offline. Unlimited cloud storage for $4 a month!
I agree with others that say I wish they would have just kept this simple. I don't want your cloud service, I just want to move some photos from my camera to my phone. Annoyingly, you only decide what photos to keep after they have been moved to the phone, so if you have a 32 gig card and you're just wanting to move over a few in order to upload them, good luck-- you have to wade through the bunch. I am miffed at how to simply move the photos to my photo roll. There isn't an option for that! The app claims it will make a separate folder or something, but nope. Argh, it feels like the only wrote in features to try to get you to subscribe to their service, but nothing that just makes the basic functionality useful. Boo.
It's almost painfully obvious to anyone that uses this app on shots of more than 10 photos, but not having the most recent pictures show up first means that I literally have to sit in the app and scroll for minutes if I have taken hundreds of photos (like at a wedding) to send someone a select. I've tried everything in the app to sort to last in on top. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
- Eye-Fi, Inc
- 82.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Ricoh Innovations Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.