By The Keep A Breast Foundation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Keep A Breast Foundation Check Yourself! app has partnered with Bunny Kitty to help you establish your own routine and approach to the breast self-check. The app helps show you the best way to check your boobies and promises to remind you to show them some love.
- Set a date & schedule an automatic monthly reminder
- Learn how to massage and get to know your breasts
- Receive monthly notifications on how to lower your risk for breast cancer
- Share the app on social with friends and family
With 40% of diagnosed breast cancers being self-detected, establishing what is "normal" for you is an important step to knowing your body. Knowledge is Power.
The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is a nonprofit organization with a mission to empower young people around the world with breast health education and support.
Since its inception in 2000, KAB has worked with young people to remove the shame associated with breasts and breast cancer health. Through various initiatives such as breast cast art exhibitions, the “Non Toxic Revolution” and "I love boobies!" campaign, KAB has opened up the dialog about breast cancer, and has proven to be a doorway to breast self-awareness and education.
Keep A Breast has grown into the leading global youth-based breast cancer prevention organization, with global affiliates in Japan, Canada, France, UK and Chile. Constantly pushing the boundaries of the pink ribbon status quo, Keep A Breast has always encouraged young people to love their boobies, get to know their bodies and be aware of changes.
What's New in Version 5.0
- Improved navigation & design
- New artwork by Persue/Bunny Kitty
- Updated self-check steps and copy
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 23, 2016
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 30.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: The Keep A Breast Foundation
- Copyright © 2016 Keep A Breast Foundation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.